Roche Carolina

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes sense - in order to make that site financially viable, it needs to be at/near 100% capacity with the least amount of staff possible. Without Roche's financial backing - that site needs to be as lean as humanly possible and overtime kept to the absolute minimum.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course more cuts are coming. Do you really think Patheon needs a "Chief of Staff-Public Relations" or whatever the hell he is called? It is going to be a real struggle until Patheon grows their own business to take up the capacity.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gotta be from Cali.Looks you idiots could have saved it but you didn't do anything but lie and spend alotta money on urselves.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand this. Who is/are the "you" in the above quote? Who are the idiots? Who spent money and lied? Please don't make comments without making any sense. Use sentences. Use all the letters in words. Use punctuation. Provide context. You aren't texting your "boo". You're participating in a conversation. We don't know what's going on in your head. We don't understand your shorthand. If you can't be coherent, be absent. I'm not saying this because I disagree with you; I truly don't know if I agree or not. I do abhor your grammar and communication style enough to hope we don't share a common view.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wonder so many people are looking to leave, even before the 2019 bonus. This place is a circus run by idiots that call themselves leaders. It's a complete joke.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aah, the fun is just beginning. Wait until things really ramp up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fortunately have been gone from the site, who's left of the old FLT?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SM & JH

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they going to be let go or are they going to be around for the long haul?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, so MS is gone?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wonder so many people are looking to leave, even before the 2019 bonus. This place is a circus run by idiots that call themselves leaders. It's a complete joke.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is MS gone from the FLT?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, MS is seeking opportunities

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

something is about to happen. "Leadership" have been acting strange today. Meetings up front, long faces. Guess it hit the fan.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dang yall lets buy that big ole building. we make drugs, they use to make drugs its the same dangum thing

*several months later*
    wheres the money going and why isnt anyone working over here!?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are any Patheon drugs being manufactured yet? Why is it taking so long? I thought Patheon were supposed to be fast.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is about to happen mid August

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes sense...now that Thermo-Fisher bought Pantheon, they are probably looking to determine if the site is or is not going to part of their long-term business model strategy. So everything probably has been placed on hold until they figure out if they are going forward with the site as part of the Thermo-Fisher global business manufacturing strategy or if they are going to sell the site or shut it down.