Roger Lopez

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2019 at 2:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bastard lives on .... selectively targeting and eliminating whatever Alcon expertise was left in Asia. He now wants to project himself as the surgical expert in absence of the real ones

He basically will plan to remove everyone who is a potential threat to him ... haven’t seen a more insecure individual than him in my life

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lopez wouldn't last 5 minutes at any other co. There are some good, smart people who try and who do good work...but even they are becoming more and more discouraged.
    He has spent his career playing the political game.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. He has been working for himself only. He does not hesitate a minute to eliminate any of his competitor peers and or supervisors to one more step in his career...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% agree.
    Lopez is a self-absorbed loser with illusions of grandeur and intense self-love. He will stop at nothing to get to what he wants.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be the head of International for Surgicals, what a mistake the company has made... they will understand it but ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me, me, me
    Selfish, Clueless, Arrogant, Ignorant
    =
    Roger Lopez

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same person making two different posts exactly one minute apart. Haters are gonna hate...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ain’t that the truth!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same poster again, one minute apart.

Haters are gonna hate...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero talent lifer ridding the wave and thinking he is better. Lopez is a loser!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the above not true, dear Roger ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roger is absolutely the worst manager I have ever experienced. Talentless. Ineffective. Dysfunctional. Disconnected. Uninspiring. Pseudo Leader!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the idiot who gave it away by trying to defend himself = Roger Lopez.
    RL, all of us know that you read and post on CP actively... here’s the proof !
    What an insecure asshole you are ... try being a man for a change and beat your peers on skill or talent rather than political backstabbing and promoting your cronies who are too dumb to know they are being played.

Lord save Alcon !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to this post!
    So much truth in these words

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Your message has been submitted and will be displayed pending approval by a moderator”
    This is the proof that RL is on this board and cannot deal with how people in this company feel about him!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever comment here, i just do my job and getting closer to my goal of being the CEO in a few years... You will see either while you are in our out !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a sad little man you are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t agree more. Lopez will stop at nothing until he becomes the CEO.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can RL live with it ??? Deep inside he surely knows that he doesn’t deserve the word Surgical itself in his new title...
    And are the ELT sooooo dumb about the business that they can appoint the chief destroyer of Surgical business and talent wherever he has gone, as the Head of Surgical
    Gotta ask... “what are they smoking up there????”