Romark employment

Discussion in 'Romark' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A friends is considering employment with Romark, can you provide some comments on what is like to work for them? What is the company culture like? How financially stable are they? Business growth prospects? And how do they treat their employees? Overall recommendation?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indications are very limited but the molecule has a unique mechanism of action and an excellent safety profile. It's bioavailability is also another uniquely intriguing aspect of NTZ. A good salesperson can flourish at Romark. I never had a problem with management but my numbers were good. I was never instructed to push it for off-label uses, but off-label inquiries are frequent when pitched properly. Then simply have them sign for more info from PharmD's. Early adopters walk right into c-diff usage. Then it works and there you go. This is okay by me because nitazoxanide is safe. Many doctors would not prescribe but give the samples to their family members. What does that tell you? Another way to excel there is to be able to develop a relationship with the medical office personnel that handles prior-authorizations because managed care reimbursement issues are where the rubber meets the road with this drug and every region has different formulary advantages/disadvantages. Alinia is a good drug and deserves more attention.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love mark M