Ron Groff: How is he still employed?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2018 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay, this guy has the personality of a piece of paper. He never inspires anyone, doesn't keep us updated on anything and has no insight on how to overcome Biofrontera. How is he still employed?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1) he is a YES man
    2) he is relatively inexpensive
    3) No other organization has hired him despite his thorough job search

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also he can take the entire company down. He created all of the illegal tactics and can turn federal evidence. He is also a major dork. Really, who else would hire Mr. Awkward?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has an opinion on everything, but I’ll comment strictly on fact.

He is still at Sun because he has ALL the data and the history/documentation of long-term fraud over the years.

Remember the guy who worked for Ashish who ran our meetings and KOL events and ‘market research’ ? He vaporized, but Sun could zap him because he was a consultant and had a different confidentially arrangement.

Ron on the other hand, as an employee, could sink the Titanic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that’s the case.

Who are the two architects of the scams outta DUSA-ville?
    Groff and .... Fadness.
    This is the India version of ‘witness protection program’. Keep ‘em close, keep ‘em employed and they won’t flip on you. Yes, otherwise, the ship stinks. I mean sinks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#illegalpayments
    #illegalcontracts
    #fraud

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine what it is like to be him where you know that EVERYONE at the company knows you are dirty??? Everyone looks at you with zero respect, zero integrity, and zero trust. Not a life I would ever want to lead.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True, but by far, he wasn’t the only one. Dilipino is totally in on it and supports it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this hell hole years ago but wondering if Groff is still there? Man that guy creeped me out. Very strange and he would undress me with his eyes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought he’s QB for the Lions.