Ron O

Discussion in 'Biovail' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2007 at 8:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Ron these days?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hes back with biovail

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you will, but Ron was so well liked, he was a legend, at Wyeth. Hard to find mgrs. like that anymore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron is still well liked, and a one-of-a-kind VP of sales. Never seen someone who tries as hard to make life nice for his reps, and it is appreciated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Ron in the Derm division at Biovail. Personally, I liked Ron, but disagreed with his philosophy on how the job should be performed. He was a believer in bringing donuts on morning calls and used to use the Mantra, "Just do what Cameron does". Anyone in that sales force knows what I am talking about.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron is so not mentally with Biovail he thinks he still works for Wyeth! Thats all he talks about. Ron look at your Managers and people below you they are doing shady things that you have no clue about at least I hope you dont know about. Give people credit when they deserve and don't pick favorites it shows and everyone can tell. Baseline are all messed up and are not fair. To succeed in this company its all about BASELINE not YOU as a REP. This company is a circus......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron O and Cameron both disgusting for so many reasons, both full of themselves- what a joke!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Ron Owen theses days????