Ron, why is our stock so low ? Truth, no Bull

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2016 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much bullshit from losers with the IQs of a pair of milk bottles !

So glad you are not here any longer.

ACORDA is a great place to work at !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I can tell ya'll that I am still here and 'looking' and posted my thoughts before. My thoughts reflect the unhappiness of others as well because we talk together. I am actually very intelligent and have advanced degrees. Therefore, because our feelings and thoughts do not align or tow the company fake line, you ridicule. Typical head in the sand. You have no idea how miserable people are do you? By the way, I have friends in Market Access who are no longer here and loving what they do now. You chose not to deal with issues and so you lost great people. More leaving my milk bottle friend!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one sick puppy! To not appreciate Ron and Lauren's work is simply deplorable. Fortunately there are still many dedicated Acordians who know the real story. Our Leaders work day and night, for YOU. As an insider, working all night, I have not seen the morale issues noted in these posts. With a healthy pipeline the future is good.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ON POINT!!!!!!
    Start looking folks. This has been a sinking ship for awhile.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

workin' all night? really dude? did ya check the time card? LS really trusts all her people ya know. LMAO!!!!!! my mgr is starting the same BS! know what I say? I am the hell outta here. 4 patents gone? Yeah wait and see how fast the generics come into play. The payers are already shitting the bed and divesting of us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above post obviously from one mentally challenged creature.
    Acordians are sick of the nay sayers spreading glum and doom.Thankfully there is a core team who work all hours and will make the sales numbers.

You, dickface, better get your ass in gare and put in some extrs hours. Else leave NOW. Yes LS may not trust you, we (insiders in finance) certainly don't!!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will add my own personal assessment on the threads: There is no value given, trust given, recognition at Acorda. That is the truth. The sales force is deflated and we have already seen people leave over the past few and more to come. My market access counterparts hate it here and feel that the business model in place is/was a huge mistake. Let me add fair to mediocre leadership...yes you BW and some of the worst RBDs (super ABMs). What guidance, motivation is BW providing? None. A parrot with no brain. My ABM friends are all desperately wanting to leave. There is no career pathway no development here. THAT is why people also want to leave. Internal support is null and void. We are not on for your ride Ron. We are here for our careers and to support our families. I have seen great people leave disgusted with this place. Is that what you want? Thanks for the NSM. We drank, ate and commiserated together. The sessions were a joke. There is nothing new certainly on the ampyra side and NOW there will certainly never be. Plug up the holes in the patents. They must have been real strong huh? Also tell marketing that they did us no favors ever. The never listened to what we wanted and needed. I wonder if they have ever been in the filed talking to doctors? Well we do and are and guess what? FEW will RX the drug moving forward. I want to tell you the truth. If you choose to go on your rara stick, good. I can tell you that most of us are not on your bandwagon and will lie to ur face that all is well. We are looking to jump. Adios.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another hatchet job on Ron and Lauren !! When will this crap end ?? Well the level of deception keeps growing. The above post is utter nonsense; a post that defies reality - maybe 5% truth. Those on the Team appreciated the morale lifting at the NSM. It was great. Yes some of the Team imbibed a bit excessively; but that was all in the spirit of learning from the rank and file sales people who attended. As the saying goes ...an few spirits to loose lips etc etc .

And very few are leaving, at least according to HR. Where you come up with the 'will lie in ur face' crap is somewhat revealing....if we find u are lying to Leadership u will be dismissed ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Ron - you are posting all this nonsense referring to people as 'rank & file'? It does not sound like the posters are axing anyone. They are telling you how they feel. Yes - many have left. Check with HR. Market Access has been a revolving door and nothing was done. Keep smoking your hair gel. You have no idea how people feel do you? Yeah - because people laugh at your jokes - forcefully? I love it when you go - REALLY? REALLY? I await my offer soon and am out as well. Got my bonus and hasta la vista.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non Compete? Acorda has no competition LMAO! Everyone has left and gone to pharma moron. Who are we competing with next? generic dalfampridine? Excellent work! The patents must have had more holes than swss cheese!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like hail through a window.Goodnight Acorda. This is the beginning of the end. We all know we cannot keep up with only CVT. Til the pipeline gets in place most will be laid off or Ronnie boy will put this place up for sale and cut his losses. I have an offer thank god.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you know squat about running a Pharma

Acorda was built on one brand - it can continue to grow on CVT.

What we need now is folks who are committed to our patients - not selfish nay - sayers who spend hours in CafePharma posting senseless bullsh*t

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR approves the above post. The previous poster has no clue re issues and management of world class pharma. Your jobs are 'safe'; we are a growing enterprise with strong Leadership and a strong pipeline.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic Ron.

You know damn well how this ends and it is unconscionable that you aren't more straightforward.

Yes there have been some one trick ponys in the industry and one of two things happen. 1) they find new indications for growth and 2) they raise prices to show revenue growth even with declining patients. Some, like Quesrcor, do both. The end game is most always reductions in fixed costs and an acquisition so share holders get their payout while employees get cut.

The pipeline is mediocre at best, there are no new indications for Ampyra that would accelerate growth and price increases are all that is left (I'm sure you can spin that positive for patients).

At some point you hopefully find a needy Pharma company to over pay for Acorda as Mallinkrodt did for Questcor and you run off with your money and continue to portray yourself as some biotech genius.

Tell us how this benefits anyone but you, Lauren and a few, other execs?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is indeed what will transpire. People will be cut as we now know and deeper cuts will happen once the generic hits. In the interim, if the C suite rules, Acorda will be sold or divested of assets. They all know this is in the cards. I am an investor and this is not the place you want to be. Be Bold, Be Safe and get the fuck out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing to put up for sale. The board is doing what is prudent. Reserve resources and cash. Invest in the future products we have. If CVT doesn't get approved then we are like NeurogesX, praecis, and many other small Pharmas that just don't have a product to fuel the business. It happens. It happens to smart well run companies. Drug development is a risky long term business.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!

Enough of this sophomorish hype that is being put out here!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks, this pretty well sums up the reality of the situation. However, unlike other pharma, we have an ultra strong Leadership Team; we can be assured that they will be WORLD CLASS winners and so will we !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest