Rotech Good VS Bad

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, May 28, 2011 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading all of the threads, I am finding out that PPS is the worst DME company. WHat makes Rotech one of the best DME providers? What can be done to improve? I am looking to accept a offer from Rotech and I would like to know if this would or could be the right move.Please be truthful and don't be bitter.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH MY GOSH....dont start this again...READ the other posts...they are not lies...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While yes there is quite a bit of "bitterness" when people put info on here. Maybe too, there is more than the usual "frustration" too.

Frustration over a job they love and why is the company allowing itself to not see the bad LCM's or whomever.

Lack of real managers hurts this company by far more than anything. They lack the skill to motivate their employees in a professional manner.

Another thing that hurts this company, the employees who were there PRE Rotech buying out their little Mom & Pop place.

They just did not ever make the transition over to well to the corporate way of doing things.

You know....stopping all the personal errands while on company time, faking the visit/s to any given Dr/SS and etc. Buying things they say they are taking out the Dr's offices and their families are enjoying their little trips on the company dime along with the pay check.

It all adds up.

A good thing....Rotech is finally climbing out of the basement and making things the same across the board in procedures...oh they have quite a bit of work to do...but it's a start.

One that is long overdue

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good reply above, with the exception of "making things the same across the board in procedures".
    Certain areas present challenges which require something other than the cookie cutter approach. Take for instance, securing local contracts.
    DME is not the same as McDonald's Phil.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"making things the same across the board in procedures" - - - it was in reference to entering data onto the system, Ins changes and etc related to the way any given location inputs intakes. Which was clearly not spelled out in the first post.

Those little things alone would assist any company keep their incoming income more steady and predictable.

Have to agree with the cookie cutter approach you talk about too. What works in a Metro area is not going to fly in a rural area saturated with multiple DME companies. DME's that most have LPN/RT and etc that a local Rotech location does not have.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear there cutting LCMs today.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be a good thing.....IF they are really doing it. Don't see it happening. Very few SR's can move up. Heck they are to busy doing "busy" things that are not work related to run a location. They don't take the time to learn day to day procedures either.

Nice rumor...but again, won't happen. The same ole same ole will continue to rule and bring down locations w/their poor LCM's in some area's.

The GREAT ones....hang in there and show the other LCM's how it is really done

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with that last sentence. And even though my location has been an utter failure revenue wise for years, that does not in itself make me a bad LCM. Just because referral sources around here hate me that's not my fault, and management can see that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, where are you from?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you not out there and changing their opinion?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it's water under the bridge.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run run away

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management ( company executives ) are ego driven ass hats who will never admit when they are sinking the ship.. take for instance that gaggle of morons at CSC. They mess up everything they touch causing the locations more work. When LCM's complain to upper management about the obstacles that gaggle of fuqtards at CSC are creating do you think upper management fixes the problem? Hell no! The response is to threaten location managers for complaining about CSC and an order not to bring it up anymore..
    LOL I get.. just ignore the problem, forbid LCM'S from bringing it up and it will all just go away... Right? Smh

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrogance at the top. Run and never look back. This is not a good company. Problem is COO arrogance and it trinkles down from there. Until those who been lining their pockets the last 20 years leave it will not change.