Royal Canin Expansion

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. I beg you, please say who you are so can laugh at you to your stupid face. Just do initials, I will come up to you privately and laugh… or, if you want, I wont. You are just so dumb I have to know who is the person that thinks they are so superior and posts this nonsense …. Initials…please

2. Will E Boner

Will E Boner Guest

My initials are:

FU!

3. My point has been made, you are a dope and a b*tch

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can bet that other shady things have gone on, and continue to go on. RC has recruited tons of reps to their company only to pile on loads more admin work, employ half witted order agents, dump the distribution partnerships, and manage a way to F**K up the ordering website, sales software programs (they are always losing data that we have to re-enter every single time) plus screwing up every other system that involves anything close to an internet connection. They also continue to remove incentives. Not many reps are at goal or even close. This is all part of their brainwashing plan, and it's not working. Most reps who can think for themselves and have any intelligence want out. And has anyone noticed the kinds of people who are promoted in the sales organization these days? Clearly you do not have to have an IQ or talent to be promoted here. There is a very distinct line between the intelligent professional reps, and the bottom feeding losers who get promoted. I left and it was long overdue after working for these slave driving morons. Some genius decided to put the new hires through MONTHS of training, and pay them FAR less than the industry standard. I love my job now because I actually get PAID to sell!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is by far the most intelligent and complete analysis I have seen of the organization. Whoever you are you are not an idiot and have a better life now. I work the internet job boards daily to get out of this hellhole - did anyone notice MARS had the "best year ever" last year and we got about $2100 less than the year before on our worldwide bonus? Why the hell is that? Does anyone notice how our bonus sucks this year and the quarterly kickers are going away? Did anyone notice we are getting ridden harder for 2-3 things at a time when our focus is supposed to be VCN, I mean updating our CRM data, I mean conversions, I mean seminars, etc, etc.?

Not only that but this place IS promoting a bunch of flunkies and it's no wonder people want to leave and have left. I hang that on our scumbag and clueless director(s). One is out in the open about having an affair with his AA and the other walks around sales meetings asking us about PODs about a certain diet when we are at a meeting to launch a completely different diet line! No wonder she is single she's so f'ing annoying!

Who ever Will E Boney is - your are a loser and a moron. You think this place is a panacea well guess again. I enjoyed selling office supplies and girl scout cookies better than this and I will get out if it means I have to work at WalMart!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You are so right. So. Right.

7. I am going to address the last two anonymous long winded posts :

Points I will concede: our crm situation is a joke and there no excuses for it. Growth goals are too high this year, less than half are on pace

First off, your use of panacea is wrong, don't use big words to try and make yourself sound as smart as you think you are.

Worldwide bonus is based on royal canin, not mars, dope

I hate people that b?tch about upper management as if they do nothing right. Are they perfect, not at all, but RC has been growing and expanding for the past five years, they're doing something right

Both of you Mensa members complained about paper work and too many focuses, yet you claim to geniuses. Are you not capable of prioritizing goals? Are you only able to sell one product at a time.... They way you both are boosting, You should be easily crushing these goals. Also, what paper work ? There are two reports due a week, and ones an expense.

Coward 1, what is this brainwashing nonsense you are talking about? Do I want more money, sure, but this job is easy if you have sales skills. Also, if something gets challenging, I rise to the occasion , I don't cry to other reps or on a message board,

Coward 2, since you work at RC you have a college degree, go to Walmart then.... They will take a college grad any day of the week...or go to staples as a b2b offfice supply sales, they re hiring all across the us

In both of your posts you claim to be so intelligent and you sound bitter. Where you both tricked into working for RC? If you were tricked , then you can't be that smart because the company was clear with thier offer and has been fair to me. And if you weren't tricked, why so bitter? The company gave you a job and stated the rewards for the work, if you felt it wasn't good enough, why accept it

Sounds like you both took a trip to the beach, got sand in your snatches and are taking it out on this message board.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funniest thing I've read all day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lack of punctuation marks is appalling.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of long winded, let's take a look at your ramblings. Congratulations on being a corporate little monkey! Such a good little follower you are, going on about your sales skills, and how "fair" Royal Canin has been to you. You deserve a pat on the head little follower! Nobody expects senior managers to be 'perfect', so please don't try to distract from the topics at hand with your embellishments.
    As a matter of fact, the company and the position were described VERY differently to me when I was hired. "Tricked" is not the appropriate word, but I find the degree to which things are swept under the rug at this company to be very entertaining.
    If you can't catch on to the brainwashing strategies this company uses after going to FL this year, you won't ever 'get it'. This is likely due to the fact that you lay in bed at night, falling asleep reapating "passion", and "kibble" to yourself, just in the hopes of dreaming about RC product.
    You are probably one of those people who sniff so far up your RM's bottom, you can't see straight. They love the smoochers here. You also sound stupid, so please apply for a promotion! You'll get it! And if you can't acknowledge the extra time on email, clinic data entry (now for the FOURTH time), Gateway troubleshooting, getting customers switched to order independently, and all of the fun little side projects that are thrown at us....I can't inject IQ points into your thick head. There are many extra reports required of the DM's, above and beyond the report due every week. It has nothing to do with juggling priorities, and everything to do with this company taking more incentives away, tightening the purse strings on pay, and adding more BS work that does not involve selling. It's also a micro-managing nightmare!
    I'm sure you inherited a region that was already growing, or wasn't really worked in the past. You sold a few bags of food and it jacked your number so much you think your something special. Please enlighten us on your phenomemal selling talents. I need a good laugh today!
    There are so many good people at this company, and the product is amazing. It's a shame that the sales organization has become what it has, and I don't miss it at all!
    Good luck to the clever reps who can get away from the micro-managing kibble psychos!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it poster, you bitch around the clock with your litany of 'work buddies'. Your little cell phone never gets a break during the day does it?

And about the growth - yeah it's easy to start small and 'grow.' Especially when no one is looking. Now the competition has taken notice with its distribution partnerships and since we have a problem getting our food to clinics regularly it's not going to be easy to grow going forward. Just look at the VCN launch and the brilliant staff feeding ideas we have! This will be a business case someday where an agenda (quirky price relief tricks) doesn't trump customer needs. BTW, thanks for the marketing pieces that help me sell VCN - appreciate it.

You know - this paragraph is wrong for so many reasons. I know your job promotion from shoveling sh*t means the world to you - but allow me to laugh in your face and explain a few things about how companies work well....strategy usually dictates that a few strong priorities render 'A' work - having 5-10 at a time gives you nothing but 5-10 C's and D's. Especially when we don't have the infrastructure to support these mickey mouse, check-the-box initiatives. Did you ever notice each region has a different set of priorities? It's because of the crack analysis of our geographical needs by RMs that have a combined 5 years of sales experience.

I can't tell you how tired I grow making marketing pieces (because we can't support a major launch) and calling order services to ensure a sales promotion has properly gone through. And what about logistics? How many people got burned on the urinary incentive in Q4? If upper management actually had a hair on its ass it would've seen that the miss to plan was MOSTLY on its shoulders! Instead - let's give credit to the geniuses at the top that raise the sales objectives 4 times to get us to 17%! Brilliant! Now half the sales force won't make bonus and that MAP number continues to grow.

Sales skills? And you are comparing 'sales skills' to what? Up-Selling at Wendy's? Burger King?

Conventional Koolaid-drinking wisdom. If it's broke and you don't have the courage to say so - then don't fix it.

Yeah the smoke and mirrors during the hiring process was interesting...was told just how great this company is to work for. It's like a family here...we care about you... If you care about me why have you jacked goals, screwed up a major launch, hosed inventories, botched the ordering system, botched the customer service aspect of the ordering system, lost our CRM data and for the love of god why do these metrosexuals that wear sweaters around their necks continue to run our meetings!

12. You are not wrong on some of your points, its coming on a message board and whining about that is wrong. You are dead on with those weirdo sweater guys. But stating issues that we have here in a public forum so our competition can use our weaknesses against us makes our job harder… that makes you stupid for doing it. If you have solutions, instead of just being a Monday morning quarterback, then express those concerns through the proper channel. I have done it several times and progress has been made.

Do you really think the senior team sits around and high fives inefficiency???

BTW, your little ABCD example was poorly worded and sounds like gibberish, you are trying so hard to sound like an intelligent, competent sales person, but you really soundly like a complaining teenage girl.

I hate you and hope you get hit by a car.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lame.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the astute sales 'leadership' doing? Still screwing you? Literally! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw today that there is an opening in Tucson AZ with your company for a vet territory rep. I was wondering why this territory is open, did the previous rep quite or were they fired. What is the mgmt like in the area, are they micromanaging or leave you alone and let you do your job? Thanks for serious replies.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The previous rep quit. The job kinda sucks now- no way to make bonus for most of us and Tucson is sucking as a territory. I would get a sales job doing something else because our management is in disarray. For instance, our quarterly bonus has been less than a thousand bucks and the company hasn't put any other real incentives on the table. Also the sales director for the west is a half-wit dingaling that has about 4 brain cells. Maybe 5.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the serious reply. Why does Tucson suck as a territory, low sales, low potential, other reasons? Does this company allow a rep to build a territory or do they expect immediate results and if they don't get them really ride the rep or fire them. Thank you for your help.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Territory hasn't been worked much- last rep was pretty good but left only after a short spell because she wasn't satisfied with the $ for the amount of travel she did.

We have plenty of cases where reps got realigned into new territories and have to start over. Some of these reps have been harassed - some have been left alone. You may find this interesting - the company has three Regionals with absolutely no sales experience. None, zip, nada. Another was just promoted who has less than 2 years of sales experience and was at the bottom of the sales force in 2011. And these are the people from whom we seek their wisdom!

The common theme to this company is there is no rhyme or reason and HR turns its back to any complaints that come forward.

I would stay away from this place if I were you because you will be miserable and you will learn nothing from your incompetent supervisors. Oh- except you'll see what it's like to be incompetent.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like your the smartest person in the company , hows that working out