Royal Canin: I'm FREE of this DIVE!

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaving RC soon, and because HR doesn't care about their employees, I thought I'd sign off properly:

To WK: You are the lowest common denominator. In fact, calling you anything close to "common" is too high of a compliment. You are a failed excuse of a "leader", corrupt, a liar, and the most boring person I've ever been forced to listen to. You lack creativity, fortitude, strength, and insight. 90% of the company can see straight through you. You are a speck of microscopic dung on a galactical sized turd.

To my RM: You have been nothing but a follower. A corporate parrot. The only thing your brain can be used for at this point in your life is to do exactly what you are told, right or wrong. You only look out for yourself, and you are an example of someone who offers nothing but criticism, negativity, and biased favoritism based on your narcissistic ego. I wish you were as interesting as some of the other narcissists I've met, but you are a waste of humanity. Good luck with your shallow pathetic manager job at a pet food company.

Wishing the best of luck to the rest of you. I have no idea how people in P&O, Mgmt, and Sr. Mgmt can look at themselves in the mirror and like what they see.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You are a microscopic piece of dung on a galactical sized turd."

Hahaha, let's hope your new job is in marketing! Love the creativity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creativity is not rewarded at RC. This post is right on!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny post and spot on about WK and most RMs. "Like hicks winning the lottery." Stole that quote from a previous post.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nail on head!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever you are...my hats off to you for such an amazingly vivid and accurate depiction of life here at RC! Congrats to you for getting out! I know most of the reps in my training class less than two years ago have moved on. Because of personal, financial circumstances, I am stuck for another year or so.

Good luck to you and thanks for the laughs I got from your great description of WK!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations! I hope I follow you out the door before long. My manager sounds exactly like what you described, a WK clone. How can these managers feel good about themselves treating their employees like they do. How many have sold out just for advancement in this so called company. Mars is supposed to care about their people. I wonder if they are aware of the treatment we receive here at RC.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. You forgot to mention that WK pretends to be a cheap form of the mafia...always acts like he should be feared and respected... Comes to every regional meeting making "observations" about other people...not coaching them or making them better....just forming his own worthless opinions so he can talk smack to his good 'ol boys at the next company picnic.

In the end you made the right decision because whether you are a rep or in management this is a sub-par organization.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all so true and so sad that it continues on, with good people leaving as soon as they can.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAAAAAAAAA!!! Thank you! This is awesome!!

And don't forget a description of the little robots in P&O. I can't even believe they can wake up every day and even TRY to call themselves useful.
    Such a bunch of frauds and fakes- shaping themselves to fit right into the corporate mold of things, looking the other way, pretending to do the 'right' thing. Favoring those who are corrupt because of their company titles and continual lies.

Weak little 'yes' people. All of them. If you can't stand up to do the right thing, what good are you to your friends and family? Wastes of space, and like you said, teeny tiny little microscopic blobs of dung that don't make a difference, and don't help anyone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Due to the negative tone, we are suspending the company gift at Christmas time. There will be no more Omaha Steaks, fancy chocolates or jam of the month club.

You ungrateful pricks,
    Royal Canin P&O

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the going rate for a sexual harassment severance?

Signed,
    Concerned Female Royal Canin Employee

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't laughed this much since .....oh, my...ever!!!! Haaaaaa! OMG! Rock on!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We here in P & O support any RC employee who harasses a co-worker. The problems begin when honest employees who are concerned about their safety and work environment contact us for help and we actually have to do our jobs!!
    It's easier to put the blame on those who make us work and try to expose our dirt.

Feel free to contact us for help anytime. We'll include your guaranteed pink slip, and some "help" to get you transitioned since you don't work well in our filthy culture. Or better yet, don't call us. We hate to work.

Sincerely,

Your P & O support team.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a feeling they are going to have a lot of work to do with so many people leaving. The Mac is going to go way down with the expense of all the new hires.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What disappoints me are the DMs who were nice people when they were in the trenches and once promoted they sell their souls to RC and become toxic. How can they live with themselves? How can they treat their reps like dirt when they were once friends. I can see a professional distance but not changing their total personalities, for the worst. I have seen this happen over and over. It is not just one RM.. I have 3 in mind and there are probably many more. End result..these DMs are not going to tolerate it and they will leave. If they report the treatment to P&O, like has been said previously, nothing will happen. I have seen a lot in the 2 years that I have been here and it is not good. I am one of the few left from my training class and that is crazy for only 2 years. Sad.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, the company is not going to change. We're all stuck in RC serfdom. I'm on the East Coast and can't stand my RD. No matter what I'm doing, he's always trying to trip me up to make it look like I don't know my business. It's pretty silly, instead of providing constructive advice he's always playing gotcha. When I ask him a question I get this tone as if I'm the pupil and he's the master. Instead of giving me good answers my questions are always answered with questions. Absolutely no help. Can't wait to give you my 2 week notice you douchebag.

And WK- here's a big F U to one of the creepiest, crass, unprofessional, white trash types who somehow lucked his way into management. You are scum and provide no value to this organization. Take your delivery truck "routing" and stick it up your ass.

Pierre- you suck you French arrogant F. Nice launch of VCN last year, dumbass. That will go down as a business case someday titled "How the French Lose Again."

"P&O" - way to sweep all that dirt under the rug. It must be a 24/7 excercise to keep the EEOC off your back. Yes, everyone in the salesforce KNOWS! We know about the RD's implicated and the reps who mysteriously leave. Here's a novel thought, why don't you get rid of the trash causing the stench? Someday you are going to mess with someone with time and deep pockets and you will find there is no more space to sweep that dirt.

I'm not going to give my length of tenure here but let's just say its not long - but long enough to see this garbage organization for what it is.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The closest that WK comes to the mafia is eating the Italian sausages they bring in to the office for new training classes. What a joke. For a company like MARS, it's hard to believe they would subscribe to such low standards. But then again, it's hard to believe so much trash sticks around and gets away with what they do!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, but seriously, isn't it a good company to work for?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that's what this entire thread is saying....LOL!!!

Why is WK in a management position? So many people meet him and wonder. His RMs all follow his horrible demands and all sound exactly the same!