Royal Canin: I'm FREE of this DIVE!

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being free of the RC dive is awesome. Hilarious that reps there think they are big time. No...you are all tin solders.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With any luck. I will be putting in my 2 weeks notice this week

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky you! Please post a great post like the one that started this thread. The truth of the awful treatment needs to be made known. I am working on a job too that might come through this week or next and then I plan on doing that too. This board will be smokin'.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. I'm 99% sure I'm outa here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In addition, will now monitor all of your phone calls ( for quality assurance).
    Warm Regards,
    P&O

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second interview coming up!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arrivaderci Heather!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah Heather. I never liked you because I thought you were a gossipy trouble maker....but respect you a little more because you got out of here before me. Hopefully your next gig is better than this sh*t job. I'm sure it will be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't from Heather. Not trying to cover for anyone. I just don't want her getting credit for my farewell message. Life after RC is beyond liberating. Wish you all the same!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offense to the original poster, but to the person who bashed Heather you obviously have never spoken to her because she speaks much more eloquently than that post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Much more eloquently"? Speak English much???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA ha, moron. I was just testing you to see if you're clever enough to pick up on it. I will at least give you some IQ points for that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain how anyone is "bashing Heather" with anything here. And yes, "Much more eloquently" is really poor grammar.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious, when you left how did you know you were in a better place? They say the grass is always greener but I beg to differ - every place has issues. I wanted to get an honest answer from people that have left. Although I heard how rotten and condescending the people in the now past were, I wonder if things will get better?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, every place has issues. The real difference depends on what most people will put up with. I saw cult-like activity at RC. Did I want to work for a profitable and growing company? Yes. Did I want to sell quality products? Of course. I did NOT want to have to be spoken down to every single day, continually be reminded of what I'm not doing, be criticized constantly (some things were made up so my RM could just criticize!), and attend meetings surrounded by frightened followers, because they are easily brainwashed or didn't think they could do any better. Do I roll my eyes once in awhile at my new position? Certainly.We're all human. But it is WORLDS apart from the unprofessional rats at RC. And- I now make more money and have real selling opportunities instead of the phony RC model that rips everyone off. I want to get PAID for my sales! Things will stay the same as long as WK is in charge.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great post! Have things changed since then? probably not.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why, thank you! Every time I read it, I'm reminded of the absolute trash I worked for, and how much my life has improved since leaving.

I hope for the sake of the good employees things have changed, but I wouldn't bet on it. Low-class is low-class.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My two year pit stop at RC was the most blighting part of my career. Honestly, I don't know why I ever accepted the position.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing has changed. But I will say things are kind of good. I talk to my manager about once every 5 weeks. Have never had a ride with and I've been here 2yr. I turn in my bs reports and my paycheck comes every 2 weeks. Free gas is nice too.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet you are not in the east. Under WK, the managers are told to micromanage.