Royal Canin Salary

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I apologize for the homophobic remarks. We have some truly ignorant people amongst us.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Gays are here for me to Laugh

3. Fun Boy

Fun Boy Guest

HAHAH thats awesome hahahah

Anyway, who and what are you apologizing for “Anonymous”. If you’re gay come out…. Oh wait, you make loud statements as long as you can remain in the shadows

4. fun boy, a few of us have got you pegged. aren't you excited to see yuor favrite RM from the midwest this month? just like last year? huhhhhhhhhh

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wait is fun boy the company racist? Lucky to still have job!!!!!

6. Diggty Dog

Diggty Dog Guest

Since when is gay a race..... is this the types of morons that work at Royal Canin

7. Sure - it would be racist if a middle eastern person was called a towel head. That is what is an example of racism

8. Diggty Dog

Diggty Dog Guest

Correct Fun Group, that doesnt answer my question.... really, is Royal Canin the Purina rejects

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the absolute truth. I was a DM for Royal Canin for 4 years. A DM is a District Manager, which is what the refer to all sales reps as. It is a HORRIBLE company to work for if you are experienced. It is a great company to work for right out of college. They do not promote from within. I didn't believe that when I first starte but the pay is so bad, they want young and inexperienced for many reasons, the employees are less expensive, and they believe what they are told. Royal Canin is owned by Mars. Over the years they have cheapened the formula again and again. It's all corn and wheat.
    I made $40,000.00 base salary. One could bonus to $65000.00. That was for a RETAIL DM. The VET DM's make alittle more. And forget the BREEDER side of it. The Breeder DM makes less than I did and works evenings and weekends, when the dog and cat breeders are home from their regular jobs of house cleaning and welding, to visit with you.
    The problem with the bonus structure is that they alter the numbers so no one ever bunuses. If you are looking for a job right out of college, just know that what your base is, is what you will make. The bonus structure is bugus!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Royal Canin bonus structure is bogus not bugus. Regardless, of my mispelled word. It was horrible!! I's also like to add Natures Recipe, Natural Balance, Blue Buffalo, Canidaie...all the respected brands of pet food, all offer advetising or marketing money to their retailers, not Royal Canin....nothing..not a cent. It's embarrassing!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was looking at this company and now that I know they pay small ball dollars I will look elsewhere. Thank You!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where was your DM job located?