RR is gone

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaving to be CEO of a new company

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let me know where and I'll short the stock... i'm sure he got the boot...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is one of the scariest things I have ever heard. It's akin to Iran having nukes. Please post which company he went to. It will soon be a shitpile.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank God, the reign of terror is over

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deserves whatever he gets...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he gets to be ceo of new company along with cashing the stock purchase. Yes it is terrible for him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the name of the company? I want to buy him a Chia Pet for his desk at his new company. Is that Cherie girl he was banging at Élan going to work there, too?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he was bad as the head of sales can you imagine him as a CEO ....... poor company that hired him is in for a rude awakening

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's going to Biothernostics, he's going to be Larry Hanson's boss again in San Diego.

Remember when Ronnie fired Larry?

Oh the irony!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Riddance! There is something about him that always made me uneasy...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.exagen.com/

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is 100% incorrect.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow....RR is gone from Prometheus. He destroyed a huge # of people's careers. Along with destroying the person's careers he effected their lives negatively.

He was not a good leader at all. Why is it that all the short people have a chip on their shoulder and hurt their assets (the employees).

I never wish bad upon anyone BUT I do when it comes to RR. He is a not a man...he is parasite!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already heard that he's well on his way to running the new company into the ground... there will be a fire sale on their assests (what few they have) soon enough.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for all those bastards that where fired from Pro or quit and then went to Exagen, now RR is their leader...I know they're looking.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest