RS Medical

Discussion in 'RS Medical' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2008 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a sinking ship. I was supeonaed a few months back and they are building a case to shut down this fraud of a company. Get out while you can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought genpact was going to save the company??? Now they are begging people to come back and teach genpact cause they can't get it together?
    HA!!!
    I can't wait until your failure closes you down. The only thing that kept the company going was the employees, who are now gone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong - JK will keep it thriving into the future...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
    You are too pathetic and pretty entertaining!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK will get it done - he is the top man in the industry and has brought RS to the top - it will continue to rise under his leadership!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Antone??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go JK - voted #1 company to work for in the Pacific NW - proud to work for you!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree totally - John Konsin is awesome - best thing to ever happen to RS Medical - way to go John keep it up!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! I love it here at RS - best place to work in the US thanks to JK - it's great to be excited to come to work every morning. Thanks John for your great leadership!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kool aid drinkers out in force.
    Dumshits

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My final impression of RS medical as I left the parking lot post interview was the gang member (customer service) smoking a cigarette in front of a building describing how you don t want to Fk with her or her people hurt you. Thank God, I did not get an offer. A blessing in disguise. The place was beyond creepy. Not to mention the staff. It was like Gilligan's Island for corporate rejects.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Empty buildings, Empty Pockets (except for JK and his loser followers-which aren't many), Empty promises .. Makes for a soon to be Empty JK! LOL!! Can't wait for that story in the News! Whose business are you going to destroy next JK? Where ya going to run to now JK? Better save your Ice Cream $$ for your next payment on your new Vacation House JK! How will it feel to be the one being Laughed At in the end JK? Maybe you should have cared about how you make people feel because - in the end, you are going to know what it was like! Kharma!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only you had treated your employees better you might not be dealing with the problems you have now. Since you treated us all like scum we refused to go out of our way to properly train genpact. Now you get to deal with those consequences. How does it feel?
    I hope the Feds come and bust down your doors soon. Plenty of fraud to report here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did just get hit with a law suit!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Details please!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS Medical is going down. JK is running the company into the ground. reps are getting out out worked by 1099 employees. The NE region is a big joke, specifically one rep VB. He does nothing all day long, but still somehow is making money. I met him in an office one day and he told me directly he doesn't work anymore, that he has 3 people doing his job for him. The amount of fraud he is committing is astronomical, not to meantion illegal. I wouldn't be suprised if RS gets hit with another law suit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VB better hope he doesn't run up in jail. We all know about his practices.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK has this under control - he is really working on an exclusive contract with CMS that will make RS the "preferred provider" for the entire United States. This incredible strategic move on his part will make RS the "king of the industry" - have faith in JK - he is a proven winner and will win again! Go RS - the best of the best!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to see the data that shows he is a "proven winner".
    Go ahead, produce it..... Of you can.

TIP:: You will need to remove what's in your mouth first...