RSM’s

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question...what is the relevance for RSM’s moving forward? We now sell in an environment that management knows little to nothing about....virtual selling. Most managers today were only ‘carrying the bag’ for a few years when this industry was booming and went into management with little to no experience in management or leadership. We sell in a constantly evolving market and now we sell in a market that our management team and our leadership team know very little about. So how can you lead? How can you base decisions on metrics and activity when you know nothing about the challenges we face day in and day out. The sales force is the back bone of this company and our leadership and management teams are simply email fowarders (for lack of a better term) and pointless excel spreadsheet architects. Oh, and ride alongs? We can barely get one rep in an office. You sitting there with mayonnaise on the side of your lip trying to remember our core messaging as you crunch potato chips....those days are gone. This is reality. Your irrelevance has never been more evident than right now in our current environment. Enjoy your jobs and your vacation while you can because at some point this industry will push you out. Your paycheck is pointless.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lions led by donkeys

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash - you work at a garbage generic company getting destroyed by the US Government on top of it, your resume with this company on it is as comical as a contract team selling an allergy med.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think you are something don'tcha superstar?
    First, managers will always be needed to keep the dumbass reps on target. If our work environment continues, reps will be extremely thinned out as your inability to affect anything is obvious.
    Or people will get their collective head out of their ass and follow mitigation directions, get vaccinated eventually, and maybe we'll get back to 'normal'

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You type that in your pj’s you’ve worn for the 8th straight month? Go shave and shower douchebag. You smell like future unemployment

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbass reps? You’ll be right there with us one day. Clueless former manager. Desensitized to the selling world around them. Who makes your bonus dollars? Us. Who sells everyday to drive share while you filter through emails and join your 10th pointless conference call of the week? Us. Oh, you won award...why?Us. Your job is a joke. Now run along and check your emails

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your spouse is a fat blob because you don't earn squat, have your own physique and functioning issues, have an IQ below 100, and can't spit game on top of it all. Drop of some more coffees now loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hired you? Us.

Shut the fuck up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what a RSM and male nipples have in common?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations! You hired someone. You should feel so accomplished. So what do you do the other 51 weeks out of the year? Go cut and paste you grown ass kindergartner. Pointless waste of a company dollar.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you like sucking off both!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure that you would like to know, loser. Become more ambitious and accomplished and you'll find out for yourself, Rep!

I'm out. I hate dealing with those that are intellectually deficient.

Good night, children.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! Now that’s funny. RSM- The male nipple of the pharmaceutical industry....
    pointless....wow that is awesome!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like somebody hit the nail on the head and upset the 40 worthless fucks that are lucky to still have a job. YOUR JOB IS WORTHLESS! You want to buy down debt? Cut these mother fuckers off! I.e. 40 RSM’s x avg 160000 salary= 6.4M in savings/yr. Cut these dumb bastards loose. I can analyze my own data, manage my own budget, and filter my own emails. We literally need nothing....nothing from you! Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You are worthless. We do not need you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, it sounds like someone might be in poor standing with their manager here. It's also pretty obvious that this might be the same person replying to all their own threads. I'll just speak for myself and say that I have worked here at Teva for almost 6 years for 3 different managers in 2 different therapeutic divisions and all were great. I can also say that they always had my back, especially the last few years when things haven't been so normal in our industry. Let it go and just be happy you have a job right now. There are plenty of reps out there that would love to be in your position.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two therapeutic divisions??? Oh yeah?! Which ones?? *lmao*

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TS and TN

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You aren't even close on the salary, first number is a 2 and the second number is higher than a 2

So suck on that you d-bag