RSMs dropping like flies.

Discussion in 'Aegis Sciences Corporation' started by anonymous, Apr 15, 2016 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What company? Is Aegis still in business?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to win MZ's ridiculous sales contest...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant wait to get out of here. The levels of stupidity continue. Waiting for 2nd job offer and have a choice. Good luck to the rest of you. What a shame.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you!

I left to take another job several years ago and am so glad I made that decision.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ is still there? I thought Aegis would fire him within a month of the purchase.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they are slowly realizing it was a bad move.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all, they're the ones treating employees like crap in hopes people will leave on their own. Not just in sales, but every department. The money goes down every month, it's only a matter of time before the doors are shut for good.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More will drop. Just heard employee drug tests are getting reinstated. Another way to get rid of people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruh roh

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in place for a long time. Not a new thing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any reps looking for work from Aegis , call me 770-530-0376. Small lab in Colorado...don't have a bunch of in network contracts, but have relationships to maximize revenue.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahah yah right

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck. I hope to leave soon as well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More and more reps being out on plans. More pruning in order to sell?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also these nash mtgs leading up to the postponed natl mtg seems more like upper mgmt deciding who to keep and who to cut before the mtg. Also tell me if I'm wrong but the genetic panels are ridiculous and so far behind the competition. Not to mention the timing related to the $2b fraud bust. Seems to me the company will keep the cash cow territories and cut the rest before the meeting!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

man alive!! This is the same model as Ameritox used to close down shop. Corp is banking on folks leaving so that they’re not on the hook for severance packages/ unemployment. They’re purposely not providing goals so that they can manipulate payouts, not holding national sales meetings, and let me guess up your rear ends about calls per day?? The next move is not matching 401k then they’re not going to replace senior leadership as they depart and then your all gone. My suggestion, double dip until they put a deadbolt on the door!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exact same thing happened at atox

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The dirty deals made with docs in TN is about to be exposed and those reps will be sh*t out of luck! A friend of mine (physican) was contacted for a whistleblower suit over the “bro deals” made from the TN sales reps and doctors. Those guys are fools if they don’t think their golf course/buddy deals are about to be outed! When it hits the fan they are going to be screwed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Aegis even in business anymore?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TN mgr quit!!! Sees writing on the wall