RT needs to resign

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take TM and JG with you. This Coronavirus debacle is going to be worse than the hundreds of millions those clowns cost this company over a gout drug.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take GM in Alabama as well. What a shitty manager he is and hardly works in the field.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But he is purrty!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He and his group of hillbillies whip ass year after year. He must be doing something right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assure you it's nothing he is doing. I wander how much more business there would be if there was a competent manager down there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of competent managers, I can’t even think of one smart one here at this dump. Tired of acting like my manager is so brilliant. This burrito I’m eating is smarter than her. Worthless, soft, and dumb is what most of these managers are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget talentless, unoriginal, and yes definitely dumber than a box of rocks. Lazier than shit too. And paranoid. Paranoid about strong people in their own team. Pathetic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that kind of happened. More like pushed out than resigned. Anyone have any behind the scenes info for the shakeup?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i cant imagine how that happened!