rumor

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Feb 12, 2011 at 4:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard by the summer they are buying medicis!!!!! from a reliable source.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and i heard they are buying graceway too!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they're buying Merck and Chevrolet. Man, what a great time to be in Galderma!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, let's by a bunch of oral minocycline in twenty-five million different strengths that are all going generic by the end of the year. That would be a great buy, Simply dandy. "Reliable source"...ha. Was it MSNBC? Or Mother Jones Magazine?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The story from Paris is that they are trying to take Restylane back for the USA. We have it everywhere else. Medicis is not that excited about competing with Allergan. They got their buts beat really bad when juvederm came out.
    Does anyone really know when we will have Tri Luma back! I think management is lying about the product. One of the home office product managers with a big mouth told me that it was soon...but she is always wrong(MM) if you know who I mean.
    Doctors have told me that they were told at the AAD that it may be a year. This was from our little Paris Nepolian himself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is mm Mary The mad lady?