Rumor

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2017 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Failed to get favorable terms on refinancing, but they have no plans to PR or disclose as Arthur says "not material".

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Despite what everyone seems to think here, we are still making good sales outperforming broader opioid market. We are making their debt payments and paying employees, this company isnt going anywhere. There will always be a market for Nucynta. Do you think we care if shareholders lose money? Honestly, very few people from what I can see are losing any sleep over shareholder problems.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big buying opportunity on the stock. This will pass in time and you have only "news" that has sent the stock price down not financials. The financials are solid and I am buying more stock. The DOJ is looking at ALL pharma companies that sell opioids. The suits are just ambulance chasers and they will go nowhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shareholder problems will become your Problems! At the end, you will lose your Job, you Loser!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Financials are solid???

Didn't we lose money last quarter?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told ya! Get the news on what is really going on at Depomed on Cafe Pharma. Dont wait for Arthur to disclose. Wait until the market finds out that he is trying to sell of Nucynta for peanuts so they can get a little cash to buy the next great hope for this company: and unnamed PIII ready drug. Funny thing is they already have a PIII ready drug and no $$ to develop it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice company, everything leaks a week before it happens. Probably "just call me" Keenan again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell Nucynta? Hmmmmm. Buy Synergy?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is this info coming from? Why would we invest in a constipation drug company??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The concern now is what Wall St thinking about our company's prospects. Based on recent posts/news, I'm thinking that being a survivor will not be all its cracked up to be. Those that care know that value Nucynta has in the opioid market, but Wall St may dictate the direction we go at this point.
    The home office has a lot of empty offices now - it's getting serious.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma is such a herd mentality site. This is a tough time right now, and as a current rep, I'm unsure what the future holds.

We have good products, and a GREAT opioid in Nucynta. Problem is, the opioid market is tough right now, and the pc thing to do is trash opioids. People still have pain, and managed care only wants to cover opioids. They don't cover PT, they don't cover chiro, they cover injections, but that's it. That and oxy or hydrocodone or morphine or tramadol. and many cover Nucynta.

I don't know if we will be a 'survivor' that Arthur talks about, because I don't think Wall St has the patience. What does that mean for all of us that sell? Who knows. Good luck to all.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All other companies are pulling out because their products are not like Nucynta. The public outcry is to eliminate opioids altogether but that will not happen. Last time I looked Heroin was illegal and people still die from it. Once the dust settles we will be the only ones left and people will realize the value. It is tough now but this will not last forever. There are good people here and a lot of opportunity will come out of this.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Depomed has a Marketing Department? Or PR? What are all people there doing? Taking Nucynta?