Run far away from here

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Mass exodus run far away, Sep 19, 2017 at 5:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We’ll just be over here continuing to grow our products and make that money.".

??? Dude, I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events, but we've been declining in revenue for about 7 years now. I'll clap for your propaganda during the townhalls, but don't go suckering in the innocent. They've got real jobs.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Revenue shmevenue! I’ll keep working hard, you have to find forgiveness and move on. Life is short.

3. oldtimer

oldtimer Guest

Eisai has not been relevant in 10 years. The company has been decimated by poor leadership that could not manage a McDonalds. Anyone who says otherwise is (1) an idiot, (2) a troll, (3) in an Eisai leadership role, or (4) a brown noser to Eisai leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gues I’m an idiot brown nosed troll. I like working here

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed you are. A bit of a tulip as well...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Business in decline is the forte of PH. Guy has never built or grown anything, but somehow manages to come out on top after rising things down.

He should write a book.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers, who set them? Do they not understand? Our oncology products are not cutting edge and are being picked apart by Immunology products and products that offer better outcomes early thus pushing the use further down line. That also means less patient to treat. Sleeve 1 and 2 are not going to make any money unless you are in a study site. Also, stop with the primary care tactics.

8. oldtimer

oldtimer Guest

You unwittingly proved your exact point. It's "Guess" and not "Gues".

9. Ha! Probably a corporate troll. Instead of trolling those lap-sitters should buy SP a breath mint.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop treating oncology like it's primary care. As soon as something comes through I'm done with this.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They treat EVERYONE like primary care. Hospital sales, Oncology, Neurology. Literally everyone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With PH at the helm that’s all your going to get.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 Reps from Neurology Sales have resigned so far this quarter. Including the NICMs who have recently left as well. Pretty sure with the culture here at least 20 more will leave by the end of summer. Go ahead and keep pushing us on #s and bullshit. It is literally never good enough for you. See ya!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i want to quit and I haven’t been here that long. My manager in Neuro made me do a bunch of BS work for what my game plan is to start off the year and we are 1 month into it and I had to do a call with her this week doing it all again and explaining why my #s are down. Seriously!!! We have data for 3 weeks. Stop freaking out and let me do my job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And she told me I had to do 6 programs a quarter as a minimum requirement!!! Seriously 6. I wanted to quit as soon as she said that!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is completely disconnected from industry realities and how to succeed in today's pharma world. Dictating program #'s, Challenger, Cpd, constant cc's, 1:1 calls, cookie cutter approach, etc.. beyond frustrating! Many are planning their exit from Eisai.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so basically nothing’s changed. Why do you guys put up with it?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I hear numbers for 2019 are crazy. I started looking today.