Run from Amgen

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2019 at 9:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not sign arbitration clause. Anything can happen at this company. Especially if it has to do with protecting their management, not paying your IC owed, or harrassment.
    There is nothing you can do about it and GC in HR will tell you that even though you prove your case.
    It is amazing these people can go to work everyday knowing they have lost their character and all morales to Amgen. What a lousy existence to collect a paycheck and shame on you. You could not pay me all the money in the world to work for these people again and the feeling I know is mutual for everyone that has moved on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forced arbitration clauses are (moving towards) a thing of the past especially if the complaint involves sexual assault, harassment or retaliation based on complaints of assault or harassment (Thank you Mr. Weinstein & #METOO).

Google "SB820". Amgen IS a California based company so this law is applicable on a state level.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER go to HR with ANY complaint unless you have EVERYTHING airtight: documented (ongoing) harassment, retaliation, continued harassment & retaliation even after filing formal written complaints.

No lawyer will take your case if it's a "he said, she said" and all the claims are the perp was a "jerk". You will never land a settlement with claims like these.

You need blatant ongoing and documented violations of the law. You need to report the violations. If HR fails to act &/or you are demoted/fired soon after your documented legitimate complaints, then you MAY have a case.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries everyone, there is a late night news group interviewing dozens of people now. We will be exposed... finally

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These calls are coming in on a daily basis now to current/former reps all over.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Violations of the law? HIPAA

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I had more confidence this is true. I’d love to tell my story of my terrible experience w Amgen. I do have actual proof of harassment as well as document falsification and reported it to HR but I’ll be shocked if they take real action.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR protects the company not the employee.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re wrong. NEVER EVER go HR first. Contact attorney FIRST for legal guidance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please know that HR is there to protect management. They are not your friend.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please know that HR is there to protect management. They are not your friend.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Amgen is a horrible company and HR does not investigate claims because it makes the company look bad.

Mike Tilton was fired for harassing his RD’s and his boy Tuller does the same.

The apple does not fall far from the tree! Unfortunately for all of us most states are at will.

Unless you can file a case with the EEOC don’t talk to HR. It is not in your favor. I had a proven case of harrassment and got a small package and got the hell out.

Unfortunately you never know how these cases will go and if a lawyer would even take your case.

AMGEN is literally hell on earth for its sales employees! Run!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happens at the headquarters on a regular basis. Not just to sales reps. We take a nonsense course called ‘workplace conduct training’ that the company pushes out to everyone on the LMS to avoid a lawsuit but what happens in reality is a whole other story. Management turns their heads to this type of behavior every chance they get.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also beware Amgen has NO idea on sales data. It is always delayed and is NOT accurate beleive me. Rankings are not correct and they know this. Ask your Manager how and where data comes from, they will not tell you. Question the Data.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The gardeners, onsite day care workers, security and the cleaners know their jobs better than the leadership there....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous assertion

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Holly V still at Amgen? She was at Otsuka before, pretty arrogant!!