Run like Hell!

Discussion in 'Kedrion' started by Anonymous, Jul 15, 2013 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a hemophilia reorg, but with any new Speciality Reps they bring in it will not help. Koate-DVI has been kicked around from company to company and not really much done as far as marketing or putting money into a new indication etc.. They have had issues with supply with all products etc, the reps I have worked with are all very good as I use to work here and left many months ago. Management has them working on spreadsheets every other day and put time limits on them that are the worst in the industry. In some cases a 24 hour or less turn around with a project that should takes weeks in some case and then saying that their not in front of the customers as much as they should be. Perplexing! I feel bad for all the reps here 99% of them are good hard working people, a few are ass kissers that will do anything to get ahead and that means running over you in the process, the managers are being controlled like puppets and I would expect a few of them do not like what is happening but are not doing much to change it. My suggestion would be run as far as you can from this company if you want to stay sane, and my other suggestion would for the remaining people is look and let Italy know what is really going on.

If you want to stay same run like hell from this company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like NovoNordisk?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they hiring?
    NF is a great guy to work for!
    Understand Coate is a dog but what about Rhogam?
    No future?

The fire drills and turn around deadlines do sound like Novo.
    But, that also sounds like most of Pharma in an uphill battle!

NF leads to success even if it is painful.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the time this company is a viable growing enterprise no one will be left....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, Koate has been around for years and you still don't know how to spell it. Well...actually no health care providers do either.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with him before, he is a good guy when it comes to having drinks and shooting the shit, but his 2 year stents leave companies in a state of mass confusion and what the fuck do are we doing now. You can't treat biologics like Big Pharma if you do, you are screwed from the start the days of spewing shit off a sales aid are far over and its all about finding the decision makers. From what I have heard all the reps were happy and things were going well before all the layers of crap management were put into place, now they are in burn and churn mode.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There, I fixed your statement for you! LOL

Proof read, in this day and age of iPhones we all look like morons!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one bites the dust. Wow. Turnover at this company is alarmingly high.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What 2 yr stints?
    He was at NNI a lot longer than 2 years.
    You could do a lot worse!