Runzheimer...what car should I get

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2011 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you can make money off of Runzheimer. As long as you don't buy an Infinity and make sure you get a car with at least 30 MPG you will take home at least an extra $200 per month. A sales car is one you should drive into the ground, not one you should try to use to pick up skanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOu obviously never sold anything complex. Let see you try and sell medical equipment over a phone and validate it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'YOu obviously never sold anything complex. Let see you try and sell medical equipment over a phone and validate it.'

Don't need phones, have the internet. Take money, complete contracts, arrange delivery - all online.

Don't need field salespeople either. A large, un needed expense all around. The customer resents it, the company will not pay or it. You are obsolete.

You guys/gals are dead, you just haven't fallen over yet. Keep compiling those databases and CRM reports. Draw the razor across your neck a little deeper each day.

Enjoy your 'freedom' and your little Runzheimer at. al. 'perks' while you can. You are, at best, 1099 material and then you will be kicked through the goalposts of life after that.

Denial is not a river........ When they take the runz car back, you can always buy a bus pass.

Bye Bye Reps.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll make the most money on a Prius

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Runzheimer sounds like something that tracks employees - micromanages their car usage. We are going to it and I think it sucks. I get $1200 a month for a car. If I drive over 1950 miles a month I will continue to get the same. This thing tracks you - the older the car the less you get like an older car does not need tires or maintenance. The burden is on the employee for the car. I have heard of someone getting $97 a month fixed allowance for a 2004 vehicle. Sounds like corporate America has found a way to track you and screw your money. I might quit if I do not get enough for my car. Maintenance is high - who the f is going to buy me a new car if this one breaks? I am underpaid now. I am very worried about this - sounds horrible. And I was told we only get 15 cents a mile! WTF - that would not even come close to paying for gas - my car payment is more than mileage reimbursement for a 2005 Subaru! Sounds like the Nazis have invented the perfect program.

Seig Heil Runzheimer! You Nazi MFers!

6. Re: Runzheiminer...what car should I get

"Seig Heil Runzheimer! You Nazi MFers!"

Hitler preferered big Mercedes-Benz for his men. Guess your Runzi plan won't cover that,

or anything really, not even a decent bicycle.

You guys are obsolete and un-needed. I think your company is trying to tell you that.

Economy tanking? Dentists not buying? Miss your number ? Bye bye, Reps.

Fade to black. . .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Runzheimer eliminates the reps ability to actually make some money off of a car allowance. That's why companies like it. They pay you bare minimum, especially if you have an older vehicle. Then if you buy a new one, they low ball your payment so it barely covers half the monthly payment. But you can write the difference in mileage off on your taxes if you itemize so at the end of the year you get a decent refund because if you're driving 2k miles every month, that amounts to about $9,000 in writeoffs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"But you can write the difference in mileage off on your taxes if you itemize so at the end of the year you get a decent refund because if you're driving 2k miles every month, that amounts to about $9,000 in writeoffs."

I need your help. Can you be more specific as to how you arrived at $ 9K in "writeoffs" please ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"WTF - that would not even come close to paying for gas - my car payment is more than mileage reimbursement for a 2005 Subaru! "

You really don't use that thing on a sales territory, do you ? A car payment on an 11 year-old car ? Whoa.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fixed amount isn't designed to make your payment, just cover the depreciation.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

24k miles driven for the year. Runzeimer reimburses 15 cents/mile. IRS allows 52 cents/mile for unreimbursed business expenses. Take 24k x 37 cents=$8,880 deduction

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can make money on runzheimer if you play the game right

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not like you can with a car allowance. The set monthly payment is smaller than any company pays for a car allowance and the per mile payment is MUCH less. You have to fudge the numbers just to cover your monthly car payment if you drive a newer vehicle.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have a choice of car allowance

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you're in a tough spot because padding an extra 20 miles/day will only get you around $3. Does your company require you to have a newer car as part of the plan as well?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Does your company require you to have a newer car as part of the plan as well?"

So, in plain words, it will cost you money to go beat your brains out in the street to go sell someone elses' useless dental s*it.

How desperate are you ?

How stupid are you ?

If you cannot even negotiate a workable deal for yourself, I wouldn't have you on my team.

THINK about it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're clearly a dipshit who has never worked for a company that uses Runzheimer. It isn't up for negotiation. The only thing you can negotiate is a higher class of car that they base your payment on. Other than that, the rules are the rules.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just need to get a car that's not on the list

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can get a Prius and get a great monthly payment, great gas, and a super quiet ride. However, you will have to forfeit getting laid, getting power, getting respect. If you are getting the same or better salary AND Runzheimer get a damn Hummer or something else that's ridiculous.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

""Does your company require you to have a newer car as part of the plan as well?"

So, in plain words, it will cost you money to go beat your brains out in the street to go sell someone elses' useless dental s*it.

How desperate are you ?

How stupid are you ?

If you cannot even negotiate a workable deal for yourself, I wouldn't have you on my team.

THINK about it."

You must be a real peach. Why do you automatically assume that everyone pedals dental products? Some of us are the only rep for a territory that actually kicks ass and represent a great product. If you don't like life that much, I would suggest you put something black and metallic in your mouth and squeeze...