Russian HCPs that Takeda lunched rigged the election

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2018 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK so basically 18 months ago one of my russian offices in BK was full of pictures of Millenia T. They loved her, in a weird fanatical way. It was super weird so I investigated and one day I opened a few doors and explored the back office.

Here is what I saw: There were about 50 babushkas wearing headsets, each sitting at a desk with two wide screens. They were all managing fake facebook profiles and making phone calls at the same time, through their thick russian accents I could make out "trrraaammpp traaammp, meaaake Ameeeeeeerikua gRRReat again!". It was a true troll factory, aimed at influencing the election! When the trolls noticed me one took here head set of and shouted "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LUNCH!?!?!?!".

As I fed the team of trolls, I asked them what they were doing and why. They said Dooonald T must weeein election and make america Russian, I mean great again! What was more shocking was the startling realization that the more content they wrote, the more free samples of Uloric the Dr would give them. I guess their gout must have been really bad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post, douche!!! Time for you to curl up and take a big ole dirt nap.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This former Takeda dm (cut in the last layoff)
    Talks this way all the time in the gym. Loser put on your vagina hat and go away!

Signed

Everyone

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was there a takeda DM cut in Brooklyn? I don’t think there was

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? I thought Bobbins was Long Island