1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Rusty Massey and US Bioservices

Discussion in 'Specialty Pharmacies - General Discussion' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2017 at 9:17 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shall we begin?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a shitty SP...I can't believe you guys get any business. Everyone one of my accounts that have used you guys complain. Not sure what is going on over there!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard through one of my accounts entire sales team was let go.Their former rep told them no one can really explain why but I am taking full advantage of the rep "everyone loves" being gone and taking the business. Apparently they have no reps in the field right now!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure they still have a rep in Chicago area- only a few offices use them and they aren't that happy. I heard he is a nice guy but the services aren't up to the same level that other Sp's are providing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 reps were kept all others are gone. 2 reps in Chicago area. One is an Oncology rep other rep was Hep C/Auto Immune but is now IVIG. They did away with commercial reps so this will be it for therapies. Either oncology or IG. They now have to back fill over 22 positions. Brilliant strategy! And yes it is super easy to beat them on service.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how are the interviews going? Or have they even started? National pharmacy with no reps and no service. Numbers must look good!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it appears he has found he perfect team and this week is there sales meeting. So how did he fix the major services issues?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so is it true? Entire sales staff was let go?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rusty Massey the perfect leader has done what no one else can, sink 2 sales teams within one year. How AmerisourceBergen allows this pathetic human being continue to work for them. Oh yes and he is on wife #4 now, the employee he was banging while he was with wife #3!