RVPs vs FLLs

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2018 at 11:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if we fired the useless overpaid Reps that constantly complain and then let the FLL’s and FVP’s go out and sell.
    We would make our goals every quarter!
    Sick and tired of Reps complaining- do us all a favor and leave GSK and go do something you enjoy- we would all be much happier if you left.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it a shot FLL or RVP We’d love to see how much better you can do

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about that for role play!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How soon would it be until all our offices kicked out reps? These people have no fucking clue!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uneducated individuals resort to profanity because they can't think of the appropriate words.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me. The profanity is quite appropriate in this case.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is never appropriate in public forums. Think again .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the perfect Gsk enployee always follows rules and never rocks the boat. Why the company is pretty much imploding.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pan of Olive Garden has been spilled on the floor. It’s a mess on all levels!!!!!

How many times can we be told to copy and paste already organized data? How many deep dives can we take into the kiddie pool depth of data we have? How many times I’m I gonna have to pretend that reading weekly scripts is hard and needs a spread sheet? What about pretending I actually coordinate and not compete against matrix partners?...MESS!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is always someone wanting to take credit if sales are good and blame the reps when sales are bad. This goes all the way back to the 90's, marketing firmly believed that their sales/marketing pieces were the reason sales were good and if they weren't, the sales people weren't using the pieces correctly nor using them @ all. big egos and big mouths were the standard in marketing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is...RSDs and FLLs will be "encouraged" to move up or to move out. Word is, upper management can no longer ignore the fact that the average span of control is 7. Also, reps value has gone way up! In primary care the reps are too thin vs the amount of reach needed to physicians. Do not be surprised if you see FLLs become reps. Or RSDs let go. GSK will not offer packages. Forced attrition at the field management level is what this is being called. You heard it hear first.