Rytary quotas

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by anonymous, Feb 24, 2016 at 7:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Impax wants all the reps to resign. Why else would they give us such absurd sales goals?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In talking with a doctor within my territory he said that Rotary is 2 old and known drugs combined to extend patient lives and is just another poor move by big pharma to keep patients from receiving affordable care. I also heard that every drug for PD is in large not covered so that made me wonder if I would really be at a disadvantage from a coverage perspetive ... thoughts?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you folks are totally naive, look at the dude running the show --- Wilkinson! Ask him about how the planned Prochieve launch went with Watson Pharma. Just to let you know, it was one of the greatest cluster fuck mistakes in the company's history. Fred promised that it would be a slam-duck with the FDA. FDA totally shot it down. No repercussions for Freddy Boy.

PB and Fred totally hung Watson people, out to dry and couldn't have cared a less. A ton of people lost their jobs, reduced severances and Freddie moved on to his next venture. Please ask him about this and watch him BS his way thru the answer.

WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on. You think Fred tells you the truth? He has his golden parachute. Sales reps are commodities. Break a chair, replace it. They create an eat or be eaten environment with unattainable goals. Meanwhile there is NO accountability at the Manager & up level.