Rytary

Discussion in 'Impax Labs/Global' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts? Anyone have any updates? I got a contingent offer through Inventiv for a position in the west coast and was hoping for an announcement today.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing next week. What was your contingent offer...can you share? It seems like everything is secretive about salaries etc. Anything you can share would be appreciated.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So FDA states January 21st as official approval date. An official offer will follow probably on the 22nd with the 21st being a holiday. I think the managers have been instructed to not give offers till rotary gets approval. Hold tight till the 22nd and call the hiring manager if you don't hear anything.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually don't have much info, they haven't given any salary info yet. They said offer letters would be sent out once the drug is hopefully approved! Good Luck with your interview :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I guess offers wont be going out

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I am reading it sounds like the Heyward plant needs to be re-inspected before FDA gives the approval. Wouldn't they have inspected it before todays date?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Darn! Do you think our preliminary offer still stands when rytary gets approved?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long will it take for them to get the plant re-inspected?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wouldn't the inspection take place before todays decision date? Anyone see where there is a new date of approval? Wonder how many people they will lose now?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see if the FDA finished up their tour of Hayward this week. Fingers crossed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be at least 3 months from today. An inactive ingredient and manufacturing facility are questionable. The job is pretty questionable...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This week? I have a feeling it will take much longer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA did not approve, need to re-inspect Hayward plant Recruiter said Inventiv contract cancelled, will take 6-9 months to get to approval point

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you mean Ventiv Health cancelled? no contract? Doesn't seem like Ventiv Health. Most likely this will be a 3 month delay in approval. Or if re-inspection requires more it may take unfortunately up to one year to re-inspect, re-file, paperwork, and FDA gives new approval date behind others on list for approvals.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My recruiter never said the contract was cancelled. Just that they will know more details in the next week or two. Rytary is going to be approved, its a matter of time. The FDA doesn't have an issue with the drug but with the generic processing plant in Hayward.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA is inspecting the Hayward facility this week. It's for another drug that is actually being produced there. Not sure if the bureaucracy at the FDA will allow this inspection to count for Rytary or if they need to do a separate inspection at a future date. Given the inefficiency in our Federal Government, I would think that the latter will be the case.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't matter. Complete Response Letter = filing closed. NDA will have to be resubmitted. Probably 9-12 months away.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, bureaucracy. Can't live with it, can't live with it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, the beautiful and strange world of anonymous bureaucratic decision makers...

Can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the moment the letter is closed, 6 months. Book it.