S-1 Filed KCI

Discussion in 'KCI' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acelity files an S-1 for an IPO up to $100m. Are you kidding? The debt owed is 4.8B Only employees that will get millions in return are the top execs. They just want to cash in their stock.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I puked when my manager sent an email today saying that this was great news.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KCI or "Acelity" is still 4.8 BILLION in debt!!!! Why would an investor want to continue to invest and/or buy in this Company??? The executive leadership is VERY POOR with no strategic leadership and it's obvious they want to cash out personally. Hopefully there's due diligence being done because there are too many issues here...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The plan is for 1Billion. I bet the Canadians are nervous and want some of their $$$ back

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't debt the reason they are going public ? The interest must be astronomical

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the over/under odds that Woody finishes out his current contract?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should ask Greg Kayata HR VP (not really qualified for his job) as he and Joe are buds...should also ask what real achievement they have gained in light of over stated budgets, etc. I feel sorry for the Canadian pension fund and the investors. Why did Bob Hureau previous CFO leave in just a short amount of time???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woody isn't going anywhere yet! There may be an exodus of sorts when they have to answer to Wall St. These egomaniacs always land on their feet tho. Burzik's ass is still being kissed all over town. I would have thought she'd take her hundred million and dance off into the sunset.