S&N's most respected person?

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is it? Of the commercial leaders I give Mark Waugh high marks. Works hard, has class, and knows his market. On the sales side, I respect Pat Makris.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carey Christensen hands down.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke. Makris could be in the least respected blog. He is a guidant POS. He was Holmans boy, lost his role as VP of sales (if he only left his office...) and now it will be funny to see what happens to him without boy wonder around.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carey, John Sparacio, Bill Shopoff, all trauma engineers....

It is NOT anyone in Biologics and Spine. Please go spend more company money and make NOTHING new. Nice business model.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey thats Woundcares business model !!
    stop stealing our ideas

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This should be the shortest blog of all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave Brett, hands down. No argument.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve Ruch

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin Odle

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe DeVivo, Patrick Henry, Pat Makris, Al Kepler, and so on and so on.... quit whining and get a job or find a different one if you don't like the one you work for.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat Makris and Al Kepler are COMPLETE douchebags. They should be tarred and feathered...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup looks like something Pat Makris would write, disjointed grammar, confusing syntax not making any sense… how did he manage to post to the board from his blackberry?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark, is that you?

I vote for Ron Stewart, Matt Talley, Robert Riley, Mark Ojeda, Scott McCaig, David Brownlee, David Sharp, Jody Orellana and any others I left off that had the good sense to leave.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grant Prescott

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hars Gupta

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the most respected people have left!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the 5 or so engineers who tried to take that piece of crap visionaire technology and start their own company. s+n, you are a JOKE!!! LOL

what's next, your engineers selling your shit poly to fisher price or mattel!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! He's with several companies.....a man with big connections and you call him and he can get you about anything!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur. Never hear anything from those guys and what is it exactly that they do? Mystery GBU....