S.S. Primary Care - Sinking Ship

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He must have half a brain. Rare in takeda middle management.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regional in Texas is Russ Gaszak, he's jumping ship to direct efforts with Entyvio. Never heard of the other guy, Sean Nintendo.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People have left my district. They are not being replaced. Sounds like what was happening earlier this year before the layoff. Hmmmmmmmm....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think his last name is Nintendo, that's the Super Mario game. He's new to some of us, and so far nothing special from him except 4DX, which looks like a bunch of nothing really. I'm not sure 4DX helps accomplish anything. I've sold for other pharma's recently, and I've been told Sean's a lousy manager. It appears that Takeda has little direction at the moment as it struggles to gain newer and better products. I will continue to look elsewhere before another layoff comes our way. Good luck to eveyrone!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Field based employees will continue to leave, and it will accelerate as each month goes by. Recent news articles prove they were lying all along. Primary Care at Takeda has become a dumpster fire.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean, if you haven't figured this out by now your in really big trouble. Most career minded people have left for opportunities that offer a way forward and a future. Takeda has ZERO way forward for PC, and now has essentially said as much! Paraphrase....."We have no plans to invest in PC going forward". Understanding what that means, fully increases the likelihood that most if not ALL PC reps have a very short future at Takeda. Ramona and company are telling you quite clearly you are on a very short leash. Put up your tray tables people, and brace for impact. The ship is going down!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is sooo true. The short lease part...layoff now, layoff march 31 2018, or layoff march 31 2019 is the part we don't know. Best advise would be to look for another job OR save, prepare for a loss of income soon, and ride it out to a layoff (Severance payout)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any reason for Takeda to be in Primary Care these days? The facts are, it's awfully hard to make meaningful returns, even with a decent product. I'm a DBM, and I have begun my search for a different, albeit similar line of work. Best of luck to everyone on their future endeavors!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That precarious 50 something person who is so limited with career changes. Yes if you are younger switch, people like me, only God knows...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will sure as hell ride this baby into the ground. I just hope they have enough cash on hand to pay everybody a severance.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's Roll

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That Todd Beamer (RIP Brave Soul) would imply we ban together and make one last heroic effort to save our careers!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo. Nailed it!