Sad to see what EXAS does to the health of its Employees

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Mar 24, 2017 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible work culture at Exact and its directly having an impact on the well being of employees. Upper management seems like they foster this kind of culture. Do something about this Diane and HR. There's horrible "leaders" who thrive on making their direct reports a daily living HELL. As you can see, it is taking a toll on employees.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Embrace life and enjoy these moments." KC, do you know the type of Area Managers you have managing your sales reps? Horrible people and shouldn't have any business "managing" people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you surprised? When managers send emails late at night, request bogus reports at the last minute just to look good to their Regional even though they don't have a clue what really goes on, 1 on 1's that are a complete waste of time, and a ton of other things that take reps out of the field, I question Human Resources and Diane for letting this go on. It doesn't take an Area Manager to do this job. It's a waste of company resources and stockholder money.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Explain what you mean when you say "As you can see, it's taking a toll on employees"?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Diane is 99% the problem.
    2. There are other fish in the sea, go catch one... it just fetch a minnow for goodness sake.
    3. I hate theses Novartis idiots equally, it's awful, but you should not let it "take a toll" on you unless you are in fact, an unfortunate pharmaceutical representative who actually seeks problems & looks for ways to sit at home on packages.

Sincerely,

A surgical representative.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I hope I'm moved to another area in Q3. I've never experienced such unprofessional mismanagement. And there's plenty others on my team who feel the same way. There's no need for the Area Manager in today's landscape.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When AM's hold conference calls and 1 on 1's during prime selling time on the SAME day, email day and night, and on WEEKENDS, that's definitely a red flag. Especially on a team with top performers and the AM has no clue yet CC's the regional on every email as if this AM has a clue of what's going on in the area. The micromanaging has crossed the line and Diane you need to reduce the number of AM's. It's counterproductive, demotivating and a waste of shareholder money. Don't buy the smokescreen as REPS in the trenches are the ones who really know what our customers think. A Business Plan review with an AM is supposed to speak for an entire area? What a joke

danigirl13 likes this.
  8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This AM is still up to this????! How management hasn't caught on is unbelievable. An empty suit who should have been fired. What a disgrace Diane and HR.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see nothing has changed. There is a reason for MULTIPLE departures and openings in the SAME area. Where there's smoke there's FIRE. Obviously, HR and Diane doesn't take the concerns and complaints of multiple employees seriously.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This AM makes Bill O'Reilly look like a choir boy. Acts real nice with the "I'm spending time with my daughters" stick but is a Class A jerk. Just like this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-TA23iB4zc

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But his show pony was #1. zero morals.

12. danigirl13

danigirl13 new user

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS is very valuable to Exact. He will get promoted for his actions and behavior.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed with AS for an open position. He came across as very aloof and couldn't answer basic questions about Exact Sciences or Cologuard. Needless to say, I didn't get the position. Glad that I didn't. Not shocked turnover would be high in his area. Very condescending and rude also.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more - I am a high performer quarter after quarter and for the first time in my life am having headaches, trouble sleeping the last month of every quarter and almost panic attacks the last two weeks of the quarter. Each quarter it gets worse. I find it humorous that Corporate keeps telling us what a great company this is to work for - if it's so great why am I getting sick???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a F2F interview for open position....actually laughable. Manager was brutal to put it nicely. Its always professional to call a female "dude" in an interview right? HARDOOOOOOO

Questioned this thread before meeting with him BUT now this all makes sense.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS is still at Exact?! Complaint after complaint. Write up after write up! He can't keep a rep on his team. Very high turnover. Total fraud. I wouldn't be surprised if Exact was being sued due to the way he treats employees.