Sage Therapeutics-Brexanolone Delayed

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic arrogance which will turn into humility once reality sets in.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quick jump on board, race to interview, this is the hottest thing in biotech. Every mother of a new born baby wishes there is a drug that can randomly create periods of unconsciousness. Thank god that babies can take care of themselves. If Momma drops off in a drug induced coma for an hour or two the baby can do the dishes or clean the house. What a fantastic improvement in quality of life.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t be such an asshole. FDA Advisory Board voted 23 to 1. Breakthrough drug. Stop hating and enjoy the holidays.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do believe we have a good drug, but the reality of the koolaid we are being taught vs. the reality of the market does not make this a breakthrough in the market. Look, I work here and just wish instead of #thisissage, we would acknowledge that there are other inexpensive drugs that work effectively for PPD.

I believe that we have an uphill battle and wish management would at least acknowledge it instead of cheerleading. Read the business journals. I hope we get a MDD indication as that is a much larger market, but still competing against effective generic SSRIs and SNRIs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The realest words spoken... This isn’t a cake walk, changing a treatment paradigm will be an up hill battle. This is an option some mothers will definitely need.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sage = premature ejaculation

Now you’re sunk

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These New England companies do this all the time. Then they fire everyone

Started years ago with praecis.