Sage Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAMs start end of August, geography reps in October.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told the same thing for a rep job.
    Base max is $130.
    Comp $40k for bonus although there isn't a structure on how that is decided (too soon to tell)
    Company car
    Small territories calling on CNS and OBGyns.
    ESPP
    401k plan

They haven't decided if it will be handled by a Distribution hub, Specialty Pharmacy, Infusion Center or physician administration.
    If moved forward, phone screen with manager.
    F2F in Mid - August interviews.
    Oct. 1 start date
    PDUFA Dec. 18, 2018

Seems like the "First in Class" product is the PR from the company. It appears they want CNS rep but don't want to pay.
    The skill set need for this product is being downplayed for cheap labor. IMHO.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know who the recruiters are?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes 60 hour infusion. It will be a tough sell

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are the recruiters? I haven't heard a thing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anything an easy sell these day?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard back since the phone screen?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Research is wrong. 2.5 days, and can be done with an outpatient infusion pump. If you don't understand that, you're already out of your league on this one.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

game changer, high unmet medical need .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re correct about the OP pump IF payers are willing to cover. No need to insult anyone for a lack of knowledge.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied online but haven't heard anything.

I'm good with people. Can't this company understand that I work well with people! I have great people skills!

Seriously why won't they contact me. So sad.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably only getting interviews from RBD if you have a referral

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Also no need to provide inaccurate info due to a lack of research and understanding. Do your research about the disease state, company and product and then make an informed decision for yourself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My apology board monitor. Payers will cover ambulatory pump over hospitalization. This product is a game changer for women with PPD.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have great people skills too. My resume is being managed internally.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great people skills. LMAO. You can’t even get your catering orders correct.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the leadership is AWFUL and if you are interviewing for those areas, definitely run for the hills.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry you did not get the job. Don’t feel too bad. Competition was fierce and only the best were selected.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

Why must Cafepharma posts, on any board - not just Sage’s - always devolve into a immature, school yard pissing match between posters? I don’t get it. What has happened to civility and professional courtesy/respect? Must everything come down to, “Nee ner, nee ner. I’m so insecure that I need to pass myself off as having one more speck of information you don’t. So there... (picture thumbs in ears, waving fingers with tongue sticking out). Seriously...

Hiring events for the field, I was told, are still a month and half away. Training October. Main recruiter is Taylor Strategy Partners. If this molecule is a “game-changer”, then delivery may not matter as mngd care will adjust. Managed Care teams at Sage I’m sure will be working P&T committee’s between now and October utilization meetings so 2019 formularies will hopefully reflect 217’s acceptance. PDUFA isn’t until December 19th. You may want to bone up on the GABA/Glutamate neuronal pathway relationship.

Best of luck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said the know it all!