Sage Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the drug is not approved- you will not be retained. Duh. Better go back to freaking out over normal stock patterns- should be a fun couple of months for you! And you are definitley not on board because you wouldnt be asking these dumbass questions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Down 6% already today. Why the sell off?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage has been downgraded by several equity firms this week. Something is definitely up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you got rejected, consider it a blessing. So much shady stuff through interview processes. I’m in the best place not getting it possible looking back through the whole process not being there!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe your stock is down because you aren't hiring the people who understand how to get things done. People can go all bio-techy in hiring but that doesn't count for jack when you have to sell product. Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Massholes

#thisissage

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your culture is all talk. Can't wait to see how this all goes when you have a product that has to be sold.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when no one is hitting going! Oh all the infighting, finger pointing and backstabbing that will take place!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol....#thisissage

Massholes....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still nothing re 2nd wave of hiring?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was under impression 2nd wave isn’t until after approval so Q1 most likely

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock had really taken a beating. What’s up?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit asking this over and over Ugh! Read like anyone else. Talk with a stock broker. Make your own assumptions. It’s annoying.

I’m assuming you didn’t get hired and are trying to start of fire here to hide your disappointment.

Move on troll! Get a life.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely. TSP and Sage are both completely clueless.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit asking this over and over Ugh! Read like anyone else. Talk with a stock broker. Make your own assumptions. It’s annoying.

I’m assuming you didn’t get hired and are trying to start of fire here to hide your disappointment.

Move on troll! Get a life.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am waiting on round 2 of the hiring process. I was told, interviews would start back in early November. I know they have a FDA advisory meeting on November 2....what is that meeting supposed to reveal? The PUDFA date is December 19, so I am puzzled as to why they are meeting November 2

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUH.....”I am puzzled”?!? I find your ignorance hilarious!!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure I'm buying the culture thing. So far it doesn't feel all that different from regular big pharma.