Sage Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novo is a joke of a company. If you think that was great success, leave now. And enjoy your free lunches.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you are referring to the world's largest diabetes company which does around 16 Billion USD in annual sales as a joke, you may want to look up the annual revenue here.

Hint: it's ZERO.

I don't work for Novo, but your stupidity needs to be called out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All field positions but 3 have been removed from the website. Huh......

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great diabetes franchise, but I worked for a company that had individual businesses bigger than Novo. Look around the industry - see any Novo alums running companies? No.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if the free food at Sage will dry up if launch is delayed?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I don’t blame people for wishing for that old pharma feel, but those days are long gone. Not even Sage will mimic those times.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As most genuine leadership people/organizational experts will tell you, the number one absolute no-no when telling your stakeholders about your awesome culture is not living up to the hype/expectations you yourself created.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am getting an error when I click on the career section where the jobs were posted. Now it only sends me to LinkedIn. Maybe they have removed all of the postings because the first round of hires are starting next week. Typically isn’t that how it works? Once offers gave been made and accepted, the job postings are removed? Maybe they are just waiting to re-post the positions for Round 2 later next month so that it is obvious they are not still the same jobs that have literally been listed for well over 6 months now. The FDA is supposed to be meeting later this week to discuss the delivery options so I wouldn’t think any decisions would be made for round 2 until after they receive feedback from that meeting. Anyone have any info to share?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard about a timeline for second rounds? I now have another opportunity and need to at least know my timeline. I’ve reached out to TSP but just get vague answers.

Thanks!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These two quotes are dead on - I think that when you look around, you see management way over their heads. Enjoy the free food (if that is a real thing).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been reimbursed for expenses from interviews? I went to Boston in September and turned in an expense report that same week. Just wondering

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17-1 AdCom in favor!!

Here we go....!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With REMS and inpatient 60 hr. Infusion only. #thisissage?!?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nada, zip, nothing so far

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black box warning
    REMS
    Patient has to be monitored/ hospitalized for 60 hours

Good luck getting buy in and coverage!!!

#thisissage

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the hospitalization requirements set in stone? That is a lot different then being monitored for 60 hours to a new mom

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appear so. Read Sage press release.....administered by qualified staff in a facility that had been CERTIFIED under REMS program

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure your Big Pharma Market Access Team can get you reimbursed. Enjoy your free food. Gravy train about to go off the rails.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck It Sage! You guys are so high and mighty let’s see how you deal with these setbacks! Nepotism won’t get the job done, especially with the retreads you allowed to be hired!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why such a nasty and immature message? Why wish ill will on someone else? So you didn't get hired. Big deal. Sometime you're the best candidate and sometimes you're not. It is disgusting to read a post like this when no one has done anything to you other than you were not the one selected. Are you familiar with Karma? It's not exactly great when you wish ill-will on someone. So immature and sad. Remember- You're interviewing for the possibility of a job. No one promised anything.

By the way, the verdict isn't out for anything yet..so for people to start making terrible assumptions and predictions, is just plain stupid. Grow up!