Sage Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most employers offer anger management courses. You should take one. You are either a totally miserable human being, pissed off because you were not hired or work for a company that can’t manage to conduct clinical trials in a way that gets the nod from the FDA. In any event I wish you nothing but the best

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

REMS is a process that actually assists a product like this to gain approval. Sure it’s a challenge; it is absolutely not insurmountable.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is dead on. Retreads in your big pharma market access team won’t get it done.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The market isn’t as excited for you. Down again today another 10%.....#thisissage

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage didn’t want to pay for top talent to fight the battles they are going to have. Hopefully you have people in place that have dealt with this kind of stuff. It’s going to be a hard lesson to learn for a first product in the market. You will end up spending more money later after people have left the company trying to Hire the experience and talent you should’ve hired from the get go. It will be interesting to watch this company unfold and hope that they succeed because this really is an amazing thing for women and mental health. If it really was about the patient it wouldn’t be about who you know that got you in or the $$$$$$

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sage won't spend money on top talent but will spend money on free lunches for the staff at HQ. Your company is a joke. Have fun with your negotiations. Enjoy the ride, or should I say, enjoy the slide... in your stock price.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ppl are amazing. I had ZERO connections inside. Used my numbers experience and personality to sell every person along the way. Unlike you I’m not a narcissist who loves themselves. I actually care about others and that’s what’s needed to sell this therapy. That’s what Sage was looking for.

It won’t be easy but nothing worthwhile is. Move along and stop complaining that you didn’t get hired.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here! What we lacked in connections we made up for in past success and being a cultural fit with leadership. I’m excited to meet my colleagues... I think it’s going to be a special group launching an exciting, game changing product. Apologies to those that weren’t hired, please move on and take your negativity elsewhere!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a fool would step in front of this disaster. Let's see Valium is generic right ? Oh yeah when did that go generic -- lets go to the Wiki

It has been one of the most frequently prescribed medications in the world since its launch in 1963.[5] In the United States it was the highest selling medication between 1968 and 1982, selling more than two billion tablets in 1978 alone.[5] In 1985 the patent ended, and there are now more than 500 brands available on the market.[5]

OMG this oral medication will be replaced by an equally effective injectable ? Guess Sage will price at 10 cents per shot ??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s funny with you ‘Sageians’ is that you think most of these post are coming from people who didn’t make your ‘cut’. It’s from people who know the difference. Eat your humble pie and journey on! Everyone is wishing Sage the best so knock off your conceited ‘we got the job and you didn’t’ attitudes. You have a phenomenal opportunity to help women and the mental health community but it’s going to take many notches down in pride to Malenchs it happen well. Makes it less attractive to people who think they may want to be there someday.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t be so quick to assume these people weren’t offered a position.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't understand how I didn't get even a screening call from a recruiter. I might suck but not on paper.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard a lot of people didn’t. No rhyme or reason I can think of. They had a good social media campaign so it was pretty competitive.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The jobs were posted for a really long time. In my opinion, I think they had closed out accepting applications a long time ago because they had already narrowed it down to a few candidates to move forward. Also I think there were a good number of reps who had a relationship with the manager from a previous company and the manager really only needed one additional candidate to send to final interviews for those specific territories. I wouldn’t be offended if you were passed over. If you are really interested, keep your eye out for the next expansion and keep trying. It is still a big risk because who knows what will happen with the oral medication and the 60+ hour infusion with REMS in a certified setting (plus possible black box warning regarding holding your baby during those 60+ hours) will be a very hard sell, but if you are interested because you are passionate about helping these patients then this is a challenge that you should be excited about. If you are looking for easy money & minimal work...then you need to look elsewhere and quit with all of the childish posts. Some of us are here because we are genuinely interested in the company. Cautiously optimistic posts are helpful to read but the hateful rants because your feelings got hurt over a job are ridiculous. You aren’t fooling anyone with your bruised ego.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Implying our negativity is personal is narcissistic and you are not seeing things clearly. The arrogance which Sage is displaying in declaring itself a biotech and then filling its top ranks with big pharma vets is making you the joke of Cambridge. Enjoy your free lunches while they last - things get tougher when you have to commercialize your product.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who was told that the second wave of hiring was delayed have a date for said interview? Thanks!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I was told the same about delays. Beyond that, the timeline continues to be vague. I was told early next year

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews to begin 1st qtr with start date probably beginning of 2nd qtr.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. Arrogant approach will no doubt result in a big crash.