Sage Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and that makes a difference??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most disorganized recruiting I've ever seen. Been going on for months and have been contacted by 3 recruiters.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you want a cookie? 3 recruiters. You must be bad ass. Can you please post your resume?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you got an interview with Chris (self absorbed dick) who posts stuff on Linkedin about leadership and making it about others but just cares about himself...is that who you spoke too? The guy is a complete fake but manages up well just not down. His division will be last at launch because he is clueless.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone from the Northeast had phone iv?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had phone screen with recruiter. nothing else........yet

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen with the recruiter a couple of weeks ago. Haven’t heard anything since

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

recruiter shouldve given you timeline. final f2f for tbs mid august start oct 1. kam final f2f next week

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, same here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in Texas, and already got the rejection email.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with poster #62... most disorganized recruiting ever. Still in the mix but very slow process.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so slow = disorganized?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they keep reposting the same jobs- wonder why? it cant be because they have not received enough resumes

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not enough resumes???? you havent done your research on why you applied to begin with!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted for the Florida positions? They are all posted again.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. In the West also keep re-posting and gong on for months. What is the delay?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you use Publicis to recruit; this is what you get --- a disorganized mess.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is VERY disorganized. Taylor Recruiters fail to call and follow up. A lot of misinformation.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I respectfully disagree. It’s not disorganized; it’s just not moving at a pace you all would prefer.

All of this was posted back in June, but here you go -

If you’re selected to move beyond the initial recruiter phone screen, then there will be a phone conversation with the hiring manager. Ace that and some point toward late July/early August, there will be a f2f with hiring manager. August 13th and August 20th are hiring events, I suspect one East and one West. At the end of August or beginning of September offers will go out. Training end of Sept/beginning of Oct. “Soft launch” November into December with PDUFA set for Dec 19th. Jobs are posted until there’s an ass in the chair.