Salary and Benefits

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2014 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received offer letter. What have others been offered? Has anyone negotiated a better offer? Has anyone requested more vacation?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midwest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state, not region???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, can you please post the states that have received offers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who called with the offer? Hiring manager? RXSalesPros?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter called with offer

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hiring called with my offer on Monday. Great company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My offer was great, $90K!! I'm excited!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The few people I know, and including myself, all got more base salary than we asked for. That doesn't happen very often. This company gets it. They are grabbing great reps who get it, are successful. It's like Belechek putting together a Patriot team (and I despise the Pats). We are going to knock the snot out of Zohydro.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much did you ask for, and what was the final amount that zogenix gave you?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you going to "knock the snot out of Zohydro" when you can't promote it for 12 months?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew someone and they made it happen for me. Big $$

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's more?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big talk. What's "Big $$"? 150k? 250k? Why must you brag when we all know that Zogenix is very firm about their salary range. But hey, if you really were able to pull "Big $$," (whatever that means) then good for you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well dipshit, here's a couple lessons. Now I'm sure your a veteran sales rep, and have seen it all, cause they always are on here. When I was with my little pharma company back in the day a new Doc moved into town. I gave him lots of attention, and forged a good relationship. Now the Pfizer reps would stop me in the parking lot and go "Why would you talk to him, he's a nobody Doc? We don't even get his numbers." and I said..He will be big eventually. 6 months later I had all his business and the Pfizer guys cried like little bitches. Yamanouchi promoted Vesicare for months before it was ready,..the first to do it. It's bigger than Ditropan or Detrol today. You plow the field, plant the seed, and when it grows,..its gonna rain scripts. Whether it's today, tomorrow, or 12 months from now,..my guys will write it when they can. And they will write a shit ton. But if I start after launch, and you sit on your ass...good for me. But you probably know more than me. That's why they hired you. We need you assholes like in the company. Balance, Ying and Yang. So you got that going for you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well dipshit...we need you assholes like in the company? I think we actually need assholes like YOU in the company! Please go balance your YIN & yang elsewhere

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

correcting grammar only means you have small penis.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously smarter than you...so it should be no surprise that I'm a woman

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BWHAHAHAH!!! Good comeback!