Salary and benefits

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2019 at 5:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the salary levels?
    Benefits, what are they?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on what division you are looking at for salary.....Onc is very specialized and will be the highest with base salaries upwards of 150-155k plus bonus target of 45-50k depending on level. My guess other divisions lower from 120-135K for bases and lower target comp.

Benefits are simply amazing....two PPO plans that either have deductible of 500.00 or 1000.00 and company picks up a majority of the monthly so payroll deduction is at top level for family around 150.00 per period. The 401k match is 100% up to 6% and they put an additional amount in to a ROTH IRA every year. Its one of the best bene packages as well with great dental, vision and life insurance 2x salary at no charge. They also offer Identity protection at no charge and other things like tutoring help/assistance up to college age. Its a very nice package and great place as they seem to value their people.....my TAKE of COURSE!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so cut that all in half, for taxes.

and you make less than 100k working for Asstellis. Asstellis. not a great job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Astellas the only company that takes out taxes? Clue me in genius....or is this the only company where you have to pay taxes? Enlighten me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bases aren’t even close to that in other divisions.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes....a base of 140K at Pfizer means zero taxes but at Astellas you do have to pay taxes.:):):):)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's only half the situation. the proof is in the putting and survivors will be stronger and thrive. It's not how much you make, it's how much you earn, that's why you need to save. Not because you have to, but it's out of necessity. Be aware of a lot of crazy posters on this site. I know, because of first hand experience. You get a choice of car allowance or pick from fleet list.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much is the car allowance?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company cars based on where you live.
    Spring and Fall ordering cycles...no car allowance.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

run away unless you need the job. The future is bleak.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How soon after you’ve started can you move into another position?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With your IQ? Yesterday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a 90 probationary period. After that you can search for other internal opportunities. My suggestion... do a lot of networking and get to know other folks in the areas of interest to further your career. It's doable, just give it a chance, some time, and you'll be just fine.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insights on a Myrbetriq/Xtandi position? Laid off but not desperate, is that division a good place to be?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The possibilities are endless but have limitations and bonus is questionable but easy to make each month. I'd give it a try, but don't do it because you have to, only do it out of necessity. Those are my words of wisdom.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the answer and your suggestion! It's good to see there are some people with emotional intelligence here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks. Based on that there’s a 50/50 chance that I may or may not apply.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please apply, I'm sure they will recognize your brilliance and ask you to name the job you think you deserve.

[Just what we need, another arrogant selfish know-it-all.]

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dippy, some people that do independent sales make a salary of 70k and still make more, in net.

but, you wouldn't get that, would you?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay Billy Bad ass...but this is not really a conversation about working for an "independent company". I'd to see the equation where you can take home more making 70K a year verses 140K a year. Riddle me that.