Salary and benefits

Discussion in 'Alder Biopharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2019 at 6:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone conversation with manager several weeks ago and was under the impression that he was moving quickly to solidify candidates to move forward to hiring event in Dallas. Since that time, it’s been completely silent.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the co shut down between Christmas and New Year? 401(k) match? Stock? TIA.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

range is 120-160k based on experience, 750 a month car plus .28 cents a mile, stock
    401k, start date oct 28, fda approval feb 19, 90 territories

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are really hung up on having experience in buy and bill. There loss

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How Long is training? No one seemed to know. They couldn’t answer what is expected from Oct-Feb.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on my experience... Yes to the holiday shutdown. Match up to 5%. Stock RSUs granted at hire and anniversaries.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told I’d be hearing something and silence. In the Northeast. Anyone getting interviews?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told the same and then nothing for three weeks in the Midwest. Then, received a call from recruiter yesterday to schedule interview this week in a different state. Seems rushed, then nothing, then rushed again.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how much they are offering in RSUs? To take the risk it would have to be substantial.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough to buy 1 and a half Popeye's chicken sandwich.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have managers been hired? If so, what is their start date? I think my mgr is interviewing there. Wondering when and if they will be leaving.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All managers have been hired and they are doing interviews now for rep positions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers have been doing phone screen for ONE MONTH now.
    When do you think the face to face interviews will be?

P1 won't say - as per usual. String you along and then dumb you. Bad reputation in the industry for treatment of top talent!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got a call and email to phone screen with Princeton one next week for california job
    buy and buy came up. prepping for that question
    curious with base but i will ask next week.
    currently at base 130k selling injectable cns products with 7% 401k and 25 days vacay but no shutdown, no sick time so its all the same...

biotech is hot right now..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was asked twice if I have buy and bill. This was weeks ago. I have 2 years. Then nothing. No follow up. Very odd

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same. Princeton one, wtf? what kind of a horseshit organization are you?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had one face to face but haven’t been called back for a final. Has anyone gone into the second/final round?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. I was told there are two waves of final interviews.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here! Had an interview last week, was told there would be face to face in Dallas this week. I was told I’d hear something either way but it’s been radio silence. The communication hasn’t been ideal.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same. Princeton one, wtf? what kind of a horseshit organization are you?