Salary and Commission

Discussion in 'CPL' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2013 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is average base salary and commission structure? How much is the average rep making here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

run away, run far away

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will put a GPS in your car and track you 24/7. So if you like that, jump right in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex-employee here (by choice)--RUN

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell the recruiters NO! They are trying to replace everyone, due to the new management. If you are a Lab rep, do not take a job with CPL. Odds are they are either going to exit them market or purchase a large lab. Either way, you will get screwed. You can thank me later.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been gone from there for a few years, but then, the base was 38,000 with a car allowance of 7,200. On the commission, I couldn't tell you, because every month I had money removed from my commission check for for "bad debt". These were accounts that I had never heard of, but I got dinged for them for some reason. (that and POOR lab service to my clients is why I left)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN! The company doesn't have enough money to pay you what you should make anyways. Enjoy GPS tracking your every move and being paid about $200 a quarter if at all. Used to make decent money two years ago. Now I can barely pay the bills.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too bad you dont have the northeast comp plan

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what does the quota look like on a monthly basis. I am coming from medical device and used to pretty high numbers due to the high price of my implants.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area are you in?? What have they old you about the company thus far?

What I'm curious to see is what they change the Solstas folks comp plan to when we acquire them. Compensation in these neck of the woods is not near those hefty check they get over there.