Salary; Benefits Etc.

Discussion in 'Nestle Pediatric Nutrition' started by anonymous, Dec 18, 2018 at 9:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was wondering what the salary, benefits were. Base; bonus etc.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time. Benefits are OK, bonus is non-existent. Salary is meh, and they don't pay well vs. competitors

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the culture like at this company? The typical cocky, arrogant managers?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The perfect combination of arrogance and incompetence.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told 80-90k, bonus 18k, company car. Rather doable territory not too big. Not bad for driving formula sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, if you don't mind selling a 4th place product. It's trailing store label. No one makes bonus. It's in a bad spot in a shrinking category.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, the VPs and the lady running the show- complete incompetents

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beware, their are VPs and others who are charged with monitoring this site.
    Think; mind control or control of ever eventuality.
    You are warned that is the culture you would be entering.
    Think again, unless you are a dietitian making nothing at hospitals this is probably not the place for anyone who is accustomed to making a good living selling

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing they can't seem to control is the one thing they're supposed to- putting together a competent plan to be competitive in the market. They contribute nothing but being pains in the ass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's low compared to what competitors are paying for sure! Another thing is that you only get paid half the bonus on payout, the other half of your measly bonus will be determined if you'll get paid the following year. You can ask to confirm but this is what's in place. Needless to say, it's a crappy offer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont know how you guys do it. Overpriced liquid garbage. I've run into some of your mgrs and they are typical idiots.