Salary? Car?

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2019 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s an opening in my area with Radius that I might apply for. contact sales has really gotten to me, I need to be out! What type of base and reasonable bonus can I expect? Is it car allowance or a car?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary varies. No company car. The car reimbursement stinks. Well below industry standards.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh, sounds like they are cheapskates. Probably sharing rooms for training and meetings, right? That’s the worst and probably a deal breaker for me

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

base salary is actually good 105-125k. All the big bonus payouts are done. No roommates and car reimbursement is poor especially if you have a large territory. Most people are leaving or trying to leave. A lot of turnover. If you NEED a job this will do but no real future here. My advice is keep looking.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above poster is right. Pretty good base...people made some good money last year in bonus but launch phase is over. I’ve actually made more money here than my 17 years prior in pharma...but future seems uncertain. And yes car program & reimbursement is extremely poor.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually like the car program here. Much better than paying for and driving a Fusion!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We pay below aveage for rheumatology. The top pay is at Abbvie, Lilly, Novartis, soon Gilead. Use this job to get into the RA jobs. Company car reimbursement program is a joke.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha most of our reps are way too old to get hired by another company. Sales is a young person's game- Radius didn't realize that when they hired the majority of this sales team.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is just weird

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need a better car program

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Become a manager and just rent a car for every. single. field ride.
    And still get your personal car reimbursement.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is just a stupid statement. I'll take experience over inexperienced any day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometimes true...but many of our reps are experienced yet not wanted by anyone else. Which is why they are here. I took this job to get back into pharma and 1 more year on my resume so I don't look like a chronic job hopper and I'm out of here

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one from Radius would write thiis, easy to figure out who you are.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do have an experienced sales force...everyone I know is looking to get out. It’s difficult because the good companies don’t value osteoporosis as much as RA experience but people have still left for good jobs. So I disagree.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to see if anyone else could elaborate on the car program and salary. How good are bonuses?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car Allowance is poor, most of were lied to about the allowance, about 100 to 150 less then we were told. The territory's are increasing in size so driving 2 to 4 hr's a day is not usually just to get to an account. Most of us are losing money on this deal. Salary is okay if you are coming from primary care however anyone with bio-tech experience will find the salary low. I have friends making 140 to 160 in bio-tech companies. I believe the top of the scale 125.

Bonus, well since they constantly change the call plan it is hard to predict what your bonus will look like and they of course days before the check is written deliver an array of excuses of why your not getting credit for your PMOT's. Maybe individuals made money last year...however not this year.

If you are looking to be employed here be aware of the above. My thoughts only find employment here if you need a job desperately. Just ask this question to the hiring manager, what is your turn over rate in the sales force and what accounts for this rate

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the honest feedback.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very happy with Motus. I have $150 a month over car payment for a nice car for insurance. milage reimbursement covers maintenance. This is way better than big pharma charging 175 a month for an ugly chevy. Radius has the top tier plan at motus...call them at motus and you can find that out as well. I think it is a great perk of the job. Maybe I lucked out, but I like the program here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be driving a Kia, lol.