Salary? Car?

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2019 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking about joining This company what is the salary range and car choices?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100k Ford Escape base model, peeing blood at end of day

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hearing $110-115 average slightly higher with neuro-launch experience

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have Neuro launch experience.
    How did you get past the recruiter Coleen???

Does she discriminate on age?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the cars really Ford Escapes, or any other choices? Also, does company shut down for week in Dec?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut down yes
    Base Model Ford Escape- Yes

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No other choices, cars kept for 3 years no matter how high miles are. One Onc rep had over 200k in miles and they wouldn’t give a new car until 3 yrs was up

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lick my ballz u no life fucking loser r*****. Your ride is the bus you jackass janitor

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you saying that’s not true? Been here a while man, RM last car he drove till the wheels fell off. Every 3 years no matter the miles bud!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who gives a shit about the car you idiot!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is everyone so obsessed about company cars? You should be happy you have a great paycheck. And you will pay Uncle Sam for all the miles if you drive it for personal all the time. People in our industry need to seriously get a life. Others would kill to have our paychecks and insurance and drive their own cars!!! With large territories you fly a lot anyhow. Shut up about the car already. It is pathetic. If this is what you whine about get out of this industry. Your paycheck will allow you to buy a used car. Unbelievable......

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forgot to add that we who live in snowbelt states get new Range Rovers and best snow tires.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because we spend many hours a day driving and some companies give you a base model stripped of all lumbar support
    It’s a simple question not an obsession

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You weak, POS, lightweight. Fuck your back cry baby!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #14. Make sure you ask about the car and lumbar accommodations during your job interview.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People ask about car benefits because the salary here is so low. How do they expect to hire the neurology sales representatives necessary to launch this product? This is not an easy sell and to get that type of talent, you have to either pay them the big bucks they were making in their other neuroscience roles, or you give them an incredible car package. The "car question" is valid. Basic model Ford Escapes, low bases, and cocky managers with no neurology experience is going to be the kiss of death for this launch.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the medical benefits like?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cigna, they are ok but really expensive like $500-$600/ month for family of 4

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I should be happy with great paycheck? I’m not comparing this job to shitty jobs, I’m compare it to other rep jobs. I did $5million more in pills than the next guy and you cant put $10k more into a car that I’m going to live in for the next 3 years? Don’t be an idiot man.. it’s not a car, it’s our office 9 hours a day. If I take a job and find out my office is in the basement, I’m out of there.

Primary care reps are rolling around in loaded edges and midrange 3 row SUVs... that’s what I’m comparing to. May not be important to you, but it’s still a major part of my work environment.