Salary for Tildra Launch

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2017 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will likely extend offers very soon but 'buyer beware'.

Don't be surprised if the Indians fold up the tent in a year because Tildra will just not be able to compete.

You'll be left holding an empty bag, and you'll get two weeks severance, max.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? Got an offer but then found out how high salary “actually” is (160k and greater) so quite frankly I may put written offer in garbage can if and when I do get it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People do your homework read the news..

Sun Pharma has invested over $600 million to build a specialty pipeline of seven products in the hope to counter generic drug price erosion in the US market. But, now two key products (Seciera and Tildrakizumab) that account for 70 per cent of specialty pipeline’s value are witnessing competition from rival firms, denting the hope of strong come back. The Mumbai-based pharma major reported 59 per cent decline in its net profit for the quarter ending September to Rs 912 crore, as it lost exclusivity on generic version of a key cancer drug. The revenue for the quarter was down by 15 .....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wuarter over quarter, the road for Sun is showing real decline and Dilip's bet in the US will fail.

Simply put, Sun believes it can compete in the US in the same manner in which it does in India.

Not the case, as we have toilets here.

Sun is a shit show.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think offers will be after the new year??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have no clue why a rep would take a job with a company before a drug is approved unless you are displaced or desperate, especially with Sun?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or why a company would hire reps to sell pre-launch image when their image is shot? Doctors are busy seeing and treating billable patients. Last thing that they need or want is for yet another drug company stopping by at peak hours to visit without true purpose and ask interrogating questions to fill out a profiling exercise generated by the out of touch suits in the home office. Waste of time and money. More loss of dignity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

- and with the high probability that reps will be crossing the compliance line prior to approval.

But then, compliance hasn't been of concern for Sun now has it ?

#Wesellthespread

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary is $105k, you'll be lucky to sell 1 script of a dead IL-23 with horrible data against the oldest biologic on the market, Enbrel.....I feel sorry for those who bought into the lies of Sun, you will be looking for a new job in 3 months, accepting an offer with Sun IS career suicide!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know people who've left there and landed very well.
    It's a shit show at Sun.
    Career suicide.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also know how to gobble a big schlong while my ho mo son watches.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bozo, you’ve got the 0 and 5 transposed! I just accepted offer of way over 150k so dont know where you got the 105k from but salaries are closer to 160 or at least for me. Sounds like u r competition and trying to drive people away from applying.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t say you weren’t warned. Have fun. Don’t use your whole big two weeks vacation all at once.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy that money because this time next year you will be unemployed

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check the unemployment benefits in your state.
    You'll be collecting sooner than you may think.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What, may I ask, is so enticing that you have chosen to come to SunPharma to sell tildra? I work here and don't see the appeal.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tildra is a failure even before launch, docs HATE Sun and will NOT RX this horrible data biologic. Plus I am sure the rebate program will suck just like all the other Sun product rebate programs....anyone falling for the high salary will be looking in 6 months.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention, Sun will do nothing to help patients. People are leaving on a weekly basis. The place is a so awful. I was embarrassed to say where I worked. I got the f out of there. Low quality in every aspect. I am truly sorry for those of you who accepted the offer and got drawn in by the money. I would not wish this place on anyone. If it’s not too late... resend the offer. Trust me you will be sorry.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The salary is pretty cool considering how shitty Sun has been paying. For Tildra it is about 170k and merc e. hope this is start of sanity in sun

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are these salaries for real ?

I'm a top Acne rep making about half that. C'mon, 'biologics' is THAT much different? I think Sun got sold a bill of BS