Salary increase

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2020 at 8:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cost of everything to live has been going up. Seems my salary has stayed about the same over last few years. Yea I know “go out and sell something”... ok than give me something novel to sell or data. If our prices keep rising should our salary? Don’t forget we are essential employees that can easy enough be exposed to COVID. Ok different topic but this new sampling method is the first step to ending pharma sales at least as we know it. I saw an article last week about how unions are making a comeback. Can’t understand why?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RDs just got a raise 2 weeks ago. No more room in the budget to give the reps a raise.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the 2nd raise they have had since the reps have had one

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the roll out of the new sampling program shows how out of touch corporate is.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As much as they claim that we are the most important part of the organization, they sure don’t treat us that way. If RDs get a raise, then we should get one too! It should be a flat percentage across the board! Except for whoever screwed up 812.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how one email tells us to promote it multiple times per office and then we are told something completely different. We are told to actively not bring it up and tell offices that it’s a capability...
    Corporate isn’t out of touch, nobody is on the same page.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is still no clarity on whether or not we are allowed to provide meals to our ADHD targets come January. Some say yes we can feed them while others say no??

This is just one example of many on how the company lacks transparency.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you simply cannot. It’s illegal to do so. Just cancel lunches for now

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already off to a great start with our first impression in these offices, canceling lunches we JUST scheduled. Really wish I had followed my instinct that told me not to schedule lunches or anything until after PDUFA. As Supernus should have told us to.

Maybe Supernus will learn from this one this time around. They don’t have a good record of actually learning from their mistakes, though they are numerous. Trokendi first launch, migraine delay, Gold Card, bonus renege, 810 delay then cancellation, (wait - has there ever been an FDA presentation that wasn’t delayed??), now 812 pre launch and delay. Those are just a few I recall offhand.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You left out the denial of 830 which is substantial. The company did spend $350M just for that pump.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah they glossed over that one pretty well. Would love to know what actually is going on with that project.