Salary Range for Neuro Reps

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2019 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's absolutely deplorable the variance in salary rangers for reps in this division. 65,000 to 105,000. Everyone is expected to perform and do the exact same thing, why is there such radical difference in pay for each person?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clickbait !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, NOBODY is making $105,000 in a rep position in this company!

Ababay likes this.
  4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i do and I’m on the nuero team

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too and I'm on the Neuro team!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm on the neuro team making 100,000 as my base.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

selling methyl and lorzone only?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Show us your W2 ? blank all other info but leave company name and compensation. If you are making $105 plus bonus you should be showing 140k - 150k.
    We are talking about a Rep here for a pharmaceutical company right? Like you must be getting the highest imaginable base and killing it on bonus? 200% of goal? I was told no never expect to make that much in my interview
    Where do you live ?
    Amphetamine dominates my market. Are you targeting pediatricians with methyl? They don't usually like to write psychiatric meds and if they do feel comfortable - it's a VERY VERY small percentage.
    If you ask a Pediatrician and you are good enough to deserve an honest answer and you WANT to hear it - ask them why they usually don't Rx Methyl?
    Are you routing and rerouting constantly to make believe that you ROUTING plan will make a difference.
    Please. You might as well say to your DM - you aren't good at excel (who isn't) and that they should help you create the PERFECT spreadsheet so you can all make 140k like all the others CLAIMING ON HERE
    If you are spending more money doing lunch & learns than you are getting paid in bonus - you might be on the wrong place. This has nothing to do with selling or ability to sell or influence. You don't need to prove you can sell if all you did is sell successfully your whole life.This ids an excuse that bad management uses to shift blame. Usually after called out.
    How efficient is your selling if all you are doing is changing and tweaking your route to chase your under performing dog drug that doesn't seem to fit your current route.
    Lorzone and Methyl (2 very different drugs) and 10 calls a day. Good luck
    And spreadsheets that never send you in the right direction. OMG ! 150k
    ROCK ON!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think again. I’m making 100k salary

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stock grants too. Stock rocking

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No osmolex

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Osmolex

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen for a position with Osmotica, and I am glad I found this thread beforehand. Not only does it sound like corporate culture is terrible and products are blah, but the territory didn’t even include my home city, everything was 2-4 hours away from me. If the money/opportunity was right, I would have still considered it, but they said 60-90k salary and 25k bonus at quota. Ummm.....my territory now (neuro specialty) is smaller and my base is already higher than that.

They are crazy if they think they are going to get anyone decent at that price.

Ababay likes this.
  15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's just it they don't care so much if the person they hire is decent, they only care if they'll be a yes man who will blindly follow the sinking ship into the deep

Ababay likes this.
  16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg omg omg!!! I’m getting paid 98 and I’m NS1 and my NEW targeting has me selling estrogen and vitamins? Are you kidding us??? You have ONE vision and it’s to try to sell this company and make us reps look like freaking idiots. Why didn’t you let us continue to do Neuro and your Womens health do their thing?
    This design is laughable and more honestly a clear cut last attempt before going belly up here. WE ARE not happy so when you see everyone smiling in Princeton understand this...it’s fake and we need a paycheck...we’ll play along for now. ONE VISION try Blurred vision..assholes.

Ababay likes this.
  17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who booted TS the DM? She was awesome..who turned her over to compliance?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah and we have a VP of Sales who us incompetent and thinks everything is honkey dorey. I am looking. Ya can't be led by weakness. This guy is an idiot who needs to grow a vision!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know who TS is... but it seems like TS was guilty of something or they would still be here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of us are guilty here. So let's see some of the blurry vision leaders like TD, MS, MF get turned in soon.
    We are all waiting turns right !? It has to get lean before we go under and it's not gonna hurt less.
    Tick Tock