Salary

Discussion in 'Xymogen' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2007 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im looking into this company with 5 yrs pharma experience. What type of base salary and bonus does this company offer?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't bother the company only hires people if you have worked for a competitive company and can provide account lists and contacts. if you don't have some type of account list they don't need you. good luck in your search.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In other words, unless you have sold crap in a can, with no real proof that it actually works, then you don't have a chance. Don't bother with any of these nutraceutical companies, or whatever they are calling themselves these days. It is nothing but a damn scam, except for the pot smokers who buy the crap. Better off selling used toilet paper.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from VITAMIN companies. I used to work for one and after 1 year of being lied too (a different vitamin company), I tried to change jobs and get back into Pharma.

VITAMIN COMPANIES LOOK BAD ON YOUR RESUME. It is considered a set down (they do not know how really hard it is to learn 5 new products every quarter, tell the physician to sell the product for you - at double their cost)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your opinion. You must of been let go from selling Celebrex or VioXX when you sold the story of no side effects. But in fact by your sales skills killed some patients that you brain washed thru the MD! Then you went to sell those so terrible VITAMINS. Then you could not hack it and was let go again and now selling KY to Walmart. Good luck on ventures. We are glad you do not represent those so terrible VITAMINS!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

However...any company with a future will recognize the superior training and business acumen of pharma employees. This is especially true of those with a strong track record of diverse accomplishment. No vitamin firms provide or match the high level of training across the board as pharma provides. The vitamin companies are for the most part very penny pinching and want a lot without giving employees the level of education, the resouces and overall support. The trend with solid or growing firms is to hire the expertise of pharma people. Many of them also have much stronger science and nutrition backgrounds lending greater credability and expertise.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

made 115 k last year

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made $178 with Metagenics

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I spent it on some SA8 to detox because I can no longer afford Ultra-Clear.

Metagenics Rep

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is you guys are making no more than 60-75K.....maybe a little on bonus (10--15K max). Car and expenses maybe 400 a month...

How close am I?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real close! 70K, plus 10K bonus, car and $500 a month expenses

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite a bit better than the last job at the fast food place. Plus the alcohol reimbursement at the sales meetings. Whoohoo.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly, a step up, but what about all those lectins, tannins, saponins associated with Mediterranean and Soy protein? How do you clear those out?