Sale Date

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Apr 7, 2019 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GM and CJ have been busy tearing it all down and making redundancies. Any guesses on BRLI sale date now that they have polished the turd?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might need to ask Scott Fein that question.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott will never let Dr Frost sell. He is to money hungry and knows his kids don’t stand a chance working in the real world.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think that Scot Fein is going to tell Dr. Frost you can not sell. Adam can get a job at Jersey Mike’s or Wendy’s.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen son, Fuck SF and this piece of shit lab. They will be gone to Quest in a couple months. SF will prolly open up his own piece of shit lab and take all of his piece of shit bio accounts and piece of shit reps and do all the same shady piece of shit things bio has been doing for years.

Don’t worry about the roaches and rats son they will find someone else to fuck over.

Bio reps that haven’t been fired yet need to understand and get ready for daily pipelines, visit logs, outrageous budget numbers, weekly conference calls explaining to your manager why your aren’t bringing in UHC business and why all of your bio accounts are not coming over to the biggest piece of shit lab that has ever graced this beautiful country.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The game is over

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the game is over what will poor little Adam do now . Maybe he will go work at 7-Eleven .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

read the Quest Board and get ready

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly the same people write on both boards idiot

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The kid still has mommy changing his diaper and big daddy now wears depends

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The deal was signed over the weekend. Announcement coming Monday.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now, the end is near
    And so I face the final curtain
    My friend, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain…

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bio is like that long cabin log turd that you just can’t get out until you flush it down with some laxatives and a brand new plunger is definitely needed.

Definitely a nice warm shower because the turd smell still lingers after it has been flushed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The HR VP at Ammon had been at Bio.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the purchase happening?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That kid is honestly the biggest asshole I've ever worked with. He is a complete moron living off a silver platter.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nepotism is a hell of a drug.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the purchase happening?