Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Head and Neck-El Segundo

Discussion in 'Karl Storz' started by Anonymous, Jun 2, 2015 at 9:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just recently found this form and wanted to see if I can receive some inside information for this company. I see there is an open position with the marketing dept Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Head and Neck in El Segundo, however, are the rumors of CS true? I just interviewed there and am waiting to hear back. Has the position been filled? Is working with CS and the department really that bad? Any information will be helpful. Thanks everyone.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are female: you might experience inappropriate remarks related to your looks, your clothing and your body.

If you are male: you can only advance if you say yes and agree to everything that comes out of everyone's mouth.

No matter who you are you will never share an opinion or make a suggestion that won't come back to haunt you. You will never speak your mind freely. You will never think independently or creatively without penalty. You will not question anything and you will kiss every single manager's ass.

If you are comfortable with any of these scenarios, you will fit right in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well stated and so true, not to mention your sales counter part in Chris will throw you under the bus to say his back 10 out of 10 times.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

multiply that by 30 and that how negative the environment is at Olympus.
    Atleast you guys get paid at Storz. A lot of sales reps at Olympus in the past six months
    took home zero pay on certain months. The fucking assholes in Finance and Sales Management don't believe that reps are worth paying anymore. They sure lean on you for your pipeline and what accounts are going to get you to plan by the end of the year.
    Med Device Sales has become a fucking joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You clearly are an idiot and know nothing about our life so suck it as I eat your lunch daily. I would cut off my leg to have the commission rates that you have. It just sucks for you that you can't sell. My revenue at your rates would be a dream.